The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Handled lucky today

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
leee123 Posted - 27/06/2012 : 14:39:08
Hey, if you don't already know we found a young corn under our bin last week, it was cold, wet and very annoyed. Anyway I brought it in and put it in a RUB, just changing water daily, and daily being struck at. Two days ago I fed it two pinkies so today was the first handling session.
When I opened the lid he went into the S shape and started rattling his tail, so I just picked him up expecting to be tagged but no, not a problem at all nothing to be scared of for anyone else a bit nervous. Had him out for about 10 mins, same again tomorrow.
Once again if you are the owner of a lost snake in the L22 area and can prove it I will happily reunite you both, if not it loks like I've got a new addition.
Cheers Lee
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
leee123 Posted - 28/06/2012 : 19:18:50
Handled him again today, no problems at all, my 8 year old daughter has laid claim to him so I've lost out as usual.
Okeetee Mick Posted - 28/06/2012 : 18:25:54
quote:
Originally posted by leee123

Cheers Mick although you are a sadist ha ha

Sad I know but true Keep us informed.
leee123 Posted - 27/06/2012 : 19:44:09
Cheers Mick although you are a sadist ha ha
ScalySituation Posted - 27/06/2012 : 19:27:32
sounds like big progress has been made already :)

well done
Okeetee Mick Posted - 27/06/2012 : 19:26:04
Good news mate although I was looking forward to some pics of your wounds. Good on you for taking care of the little one.
Dalymad2 Posted - 27/06/2012 : 17:21:45
glad handling went well, probabley cant believe his luck, as i said before if the owner doesn`t turn up think he is in agood place.
leee123 Posted - 27/06/2012 : 17:20:56
He is a lovely little fella, a bit defensive but once you pick him up hes fine, if I don't find his owners soon I'm going to adopt him myself. Kids called him lucky as well as naming all the other animals.
lupi lou Posted - 27/06/2012 : 17:11:42
lucky little guy am sure he'll calm down in no time. hope you find he's owners. would love to see a pic although if he's super cute we all might start claiming we're his owners !
leee123 Posted - 27/06/2012 : 16:50:04
Not going to put up pictures as I want a description from any claimant to stop any scammers. I haven't mentioned size morph etc to stop this. Also contacted local reptile club and the lady was going to put word out with her members but to be honest if you lost a snake this forum is one of the first places you look for advice so see what happens.
kev 5 Posted - 27/06/2012 : 16:23:31
at least if you don't find the owner, it doesn't sounds like he'll take to long to become a nice pet. probably had a few bad experiences
scottishbluebird Posted - 27/06/2012 : 16:03:46
If you dont find the owner, will you keep it? either way, extremly lucky little snakie! could you take a pic? would like to see.
what about posters for the owner, phone local vet, might know owner?
Auld Baldy Posted - 27/06/2012 : 15:32:47
Sounds like a win-win situation for the foundling.

Glad to hear you are both getting acquainted.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000