The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 viv

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
coyote Posted - 13/06/2012 : 19:21:08
what size do people advise for adult corns I have a 3ft one and if I am to buy more snakes obviously that means more vivs when they are big so is 3ft about the norm or is 2ft or 4ft better any info would be great. I will be housing seperatly so i need to buy 2 more if im to make an extra edition to 3 snakes
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Callazagy Posted - 13/06/2012 : 20:21:49
quote:
Originally posted by coyote

not putting the snakes in yet im just one of those people who likes things prepared in plenty of time plus once the buying of the vivs is out the way I can buy the hides and plants (reptile friendly obviously)

Haha, I know what you mean, I built my viv stack well before I had anything to fill it with (which itself I spent a year designing), its filled now, but I still have a meticulous plan for swapping the snakes around as they get bigger
coyote Posted - 13/06/2012 : 20:07:59
not putting the snakes in yet im just one of those people who likes things prepared in plenty of time plus once the buying of the vivs is out the way I can buy the hides and plants (reptile friendly obviously)
Callazagy Posted - 13/06/2012 : 19:45:25
3ft is the norm for fully grown adults, as a rule the width and depth should equal the lengh of the snake. You dont need to worry just yet as your snakeys are still young and prefer a more confined space.
kev 5 Posted - 13/06/2012 : 19:42:57
3ft is fine for adult corns
coyote Posted - 13/06/2012 : 19:24:27
they are in smaller homes at the mo as sid 7 months old and selene is only a few months old and the maybe new addition will be around the same age (all housed seperatly)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000