The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Snakes Holiday

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jamesogt Posted - 11/06/2012 : 22:48:09
So I am just wondering if my snake will be too bothered being moved back to a smaller viv whilst I am on holiday?

I would rather my parents look after her than my flatmate as he often goes away for days at a time and it means she isn't checked on or has her water changed. Using her old house is easier to move and set up temporarily.

Her current viv is 3x2 ft and heated with a lamp. Her old viv is an exo terra 2x2, and heated with a mat. Though I can move the hides etc quite easily.

What does anyone else think?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kdlang Posted - 12/06/2012 : 08:26:20
I would just make sure that her temporary accomodation is set-up and running correctly before you leave her there. If there are any problems with it then you don't want to be worrying about it while you are away.
jamesogt Posted - 11/06/2012 : 23:06:23
Well if I feed her 2 days before going she will be fine for 14 days without. Plus I don't think my mum will be getting her out! She has said OK to having her but didn't want frozen mice in her freezer lol
kev 5 Posted - 11/06/2012 : 22:55:41
will be fine. but the 7 day rule then applies so your snake shouldn't be fed or handled at your mums for a week then the same when you move snake the back to it's original viv

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000