The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Finally...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Scott-P Posted - 10/06/2012 : 00:03:08

Well as many of you may have noticed, i am new to keeping corn snakes and have been asking quite a lot of novice questions, mainly about moving my cornsnake into her new vivarium and setting it up. WELL..... the vivarium is now basically finished. All i have to do is add her hides for the warm side, fix the thermostat probe into place, add a thermometer to either side of the viv (currently in the post) and add a couple of bits of decoration.

the spec of the vivarium includes;

3 foot vivexotic,
arcadia ceramic light holder with exo terra infrared heat bulb,
habistat dimming thermostat,
large exo terra water bowl,
large exo terra hide (currently in the faun and needs to go on the warm side, plus some plants and bits i have in it)
large piece of bark,
arcadia light controller with an exo terra 2.0 tube,
a rope for decoration... i stole this idea off another member, mine hasnt quite turned out as well as theirs though,

heres some pics so far..

I would just like to thank everybody for their help so far and all your patience. Any problems you can see or suggestions, please dont hesitate. thanks :)
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Okeetee Mick Posted - 10/06/2012 : 07:35:13
Be careful on a 3ft viv you get enough heat gradient using heat lamps 24/7, would go for heat mat at night.
Donnie Posted - 10/06/2012 : 07:17:34
Looks good. Just make sure you weigh the stat cable down with the hide when you put it in. I am sure snakey will love it.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000