The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Slightly conflicted!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ozzz123 Posted - 09/06/2012 : 18:51:50
I went into the petshop today to pick up a new bulb and saw that in Sergios place was a beautiful female carolina which they got in today I wonder what carolina x amels look like
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
marc_sg Posted - 09/06/2012 : 22:55:02
Sounds like another innocent person has fallen victim to the very unfair and addictiveness of the beautiful world of corn keeping. I started off with 1 then got another a few months later then the next year i got another 2 then this year i got another 2now im getting my beautiful 7th. And next year hoping for 8 &9 but they will be royals. Good luck hope u get ur way lol. Make sure u get your one proded first so u no you will end up with the correct sexs to breed. And have a read up on how much extra work breeding is u need a lot of patients and making sure they are both old enough big enough and generally they are the right condition
Ozzz123 Posted - 09/06/2012 : 21:36:00
Theres a sculpture park that my mum wants to go to which is conveniently near to a corn I have recently been looking at ;)
lupi lou Posted - 09/06/2012 : 20:11:37
quote:
Originally posted by Donnie

One is never enough :)

couldnt agree more, you need at least two, one to handle whilst the other is digesting!!

it is also a well known fact that pet shops are a very dangerous place- too much temptation
Donnie Posted - 09/06/2012 : 19:41:20
One is never enough :)
Ozzz123 Posted - 09/06/2012 : 19:07:21
I'm gonna try and convince my mum that its worth gettin another :)
Donnie Posted - 09/06/2012 : 18:59:45
It will look like your Carolina and be het amel. Unless there are hidden hets in them both.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000