The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 No Tongue flicks

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Theresa Posted - 05/06/2012 : 18:30:33
Day two of owning my first snake. He stopped flicking his Tongue last night and doesn't seem to have done it since. Should I worry? Is he unhappy? Please help!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
cobweb251 Posted - 06/06/2012 : 10:33:24
same as above, when albi knowns where he is no tongue flicking, if he knows its feeding time or being in a new enviroment its goes like crazy. Nothing to worry about i would say
QueenVic Posted - 06/06/2012 : 01:42:35
Same, like Jonny said just when they go somewhere new, or when they're about to feed.
I like it when they do long tongue flicks, looks very cool :)

Watched a program about K Dragons other night, their tongues are stupidly big but look awesome when they flick :D:D
Sta~ple Posted - 05/06/2012 : 20:42:19
They dont do it 24/7 lol. Fast tongue flicks.from mine are them whizzing about wanting food and longer ones are when they smell something new and unsure of it. Most the.time they dont flick their tongue much
Jonny89 Posted - 05/06/2012 : 19:33:27
Had my snake 3 weeks now and I've found he doesn't really flick his tongue in his faun (and didn't pretty soon after I got him!). But what he does do is flick his tongue whenever he goes somewhere new ie on a new person. My sister held him for the first time today and he was tongue flicking like crazy, as soon as I picked him back up just did a couple and that was it.

So basically what I am trying to say is once he has got used to his surroundings I found the tongue flicking stopped. Hope this helped...
Georgina Posted - 05/06/2012 : 18:49:21
He will be. Just really quick, and when your not looking :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000