The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Whose going to Donnie next month?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
paulie78 Posted - 30/05/2012 : 12:10:08
Hi guys just wondered whose going to Donnie next month and whats everyone hoping to buy im gonna be going with a small group of friends my wishlist keeps changing.
Above all else id like a Blizzard but im also going to look for potential future projects im thinking Fire,Diffused,Butter,Lavender,Stripe amongst others but i suspect i shall end up buying the first thing that catches my eye thats pretty hahah im limiting myself to just 2 snakes but everyone seems to laugh when i say that cant imagine why
19   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
QueenVic Posted - 02/06/2012 : 18:43:24
quote:
Originally posted by ScalySituation

quote:
Originally posted by QueenVic

Oo im very very interested!
never heard of this until i read this thread, but i think ill go to both of them!

Loads of us should go! and wear a name tag with your forum name on so we know whos who haha :D

I'm going to the one in september, we've had an idea but not confirmed it of wearing tshirts with our names on :P

excellent idea!
:D
Callazagy Posted - 02/06/2012 : 18:20:39
I shall be going of course, got the wishlist sorted (still plenty of time to change my mind)- Western Hognose, maybe more cresties (or Gargoyles) and musk turtles hopefully. Most of my lot have come from the last two shows.
ScalySituation Posted - 02/06/2012 : 17:31:41
quote:
Originally posted by QueenVic

never heard of this until i read this thread, but i think ill go to both of them!

Loads of us should go! and wear a name tag with your forum name on so we know whos who haha :D

I'm going to the one in september, we've had an idea but not confirmed it of wearing tshirts with our names on :P
Elicia Posted - 02/06/2012 : 17:29:44
I cant wait! Never been to one before. I have a new vivarium all empty and set up, was going to buy from a local shop but im going to wait until this as Ive been told there will be lots more choice for unusual morphs?x
QueenVic Posted - 02/06/2012 : 15:01:40
Oh wow, its two weeks tomorrow :D

very excited now, just need to convince my dad to take me down..
im sure he will, he's getting right into snakes now!
QueenVic Posted - 02/06/2012 : 14:48:52

ruddocg Posted - 01/06/2012 : 10:38:54
I found some video's on YouTube - just search for "IHS Doncaster" and you will find a few

Cheers

Ruddocg
mikeyd_26 Posted - 31/05/2012 : 22:15:43
hopefully i went last year and nearly died from heat stroke lol! (very hot day lots of people ect..)
does any one know what time it finishes?
lupi lou Posted - 31/05/2012 : 22:03:42
its a replie show, heres the link for the society who run it: http://international-herpetological-society.org/site/

i didn't know about reptile shows untilli joined this forum either :-)
jamesogt Posted - 31/05/2012 : 21:49:23
quote:
Originally posted by ashby_steve

sorry to sound like a noobieboobie but what is this?

Me too?
ashby_steve Posted - 31/05/2012 : 21:48:17
sorry to sound like a noobieboobie but what is this?
Donnie Posted - 30/05/2012 : 19:34:39
I am going to take a trip over in June hoping that there won't be to many nice hatchies to tempt me :) mainly looking for some bargain vivs but not sure if they will be cheaper than online.
paulie78 Posted - 30/05/2012 : 15:49:38
quote:
Originally posted by ruddocg

the 'shopping' day is the Sunday the 17th - right? this is my first time so just checking

yuppers sunday the 17th not long now yay cant wait will be my first reptile show lol itd be cool to meet up with some peoples must make arrangements a bit nearer the time
Simmy_82 Posted - 30/05/2012 : 15:22:50
Think i might pop down to have a ganders. Doubt i will be able to buy anthing. I'd be tempted with platinum corns or cresties, but alas still no space.
ruddocg Posted - 30/05/2012 : 14:53:36
the 'shopping' day is the Sunday the 17th - right? this is my first time so just checking
mkmattyk Posted - 30/05/2012 : 14:11:15
Thats why im ONLY going to the sept one cause when limit myself..... Which by the way goes out of the window when i get there i go crazy like a kid in a sweet shop and end up sending loads, lol
lupi lou Posted - 30/05/2012 : 12:47:41
i want to go but am working :-( got my fingers crossed for the september one though :-)
paulie78 Posted - 30/05/2012 : 12:40:36
quote:
Originally posted by smart bunny

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

*Ahem*

Nope, can't imagine why :P

Have a great time, I'd love to go but it's just not practical :(

Yup thats about the usual reaction i get lol
smart bunny Posted - 30/05/2012 : 12:38:40
HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

*Ahem*

Nope, can't imagine why :P