The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 best wesite for reptile items

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
darrkang3l Posted - 27/05/2012 : 21:40:14
whats the best/cheapest website for all things reptile as in hides, humidifiers, plans ect ect! any suggestions please even if its not reptile sites but other sites with things good to use for reps.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
QueenVic Posted - 28/05/2012 : 02:06:23
dont stick to reptile equipment!
for hides etc and foliage try aquarium stuff, and ive even bought a miniature bird house for my hatchie when she finally decides to come out of her egg!
they're cheap and make your viv unique :D
ill upload some pics once 'Who' (my new hatchie) when she hatches in her new 'bird' house lol :)
darrkang3l Posted - 28/05/2012 : 00:27:16
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

Try stickyfeet.co.uk for magnetic platforms and feeding platforms. Oh and they do repashy and last time I bought it, it was the cheapest around by miles.

tanks lota!!! :D exactly what i was looking for! http://stickyfeet.co.uk/p/91/magnaturals-ledge-with-bowl-small
lotabob Posted - 28/05/2012 : 00:21:04
Try stickyfeet.co.uk for magnetic platforms and feeding platforms. Oh and they do repashy and last time I bought it, it was the cheapest around by miles.
darrkang3l Posted - 27/05/2012 : 23:41:52
quote:
Originally posted by Georgina

you cant get them anywhere :( im in the middle of making a suspended platform :)

how are you making yours? might have to adapt your idea :P
kev 5 Posted - 27/05/2012 : 23:27:32
agree with scaly
Georgina Posted - 27/05/2012 : 23:09:59
you cant get them anywhere :( im in the middle of making a suspended platform :)
darrkang3l Posted - 27/05/2012 : 23:01:39
thanks you lot! anybody know where to get crested gecko platforms from like ones that suction or magnet to the side of the viv? i hd to make shift a platform earlier when i was putting in the coco husk! take a look!

Georgina Posted - 27/05/2012 : 22:25:48
i have used surrey pets for most of my stuff, tis the cheapest x
adamasrc Posted - 27/05/2012 : 22:25:45
also worth a look on the dark side (rfuk) at the classifieds you can pick up cheap stuff there
Donnie Posted - 27/05/2012 : 22:23:24
When I bought my setup stuff recently I tried 5 different websites for exactly the same items and Surrey pet supplies was the cheapest even with the shipping.
alib Posted - 27/05/2012 : 21:43:18
i like: reptilekeeping.co.uk
ScalySituation Posted - 27/05/2012 : 21:41:36
surrey pet supplies for general equipment, seapets for vivs and dunelm mill for plants :P

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000