The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Supersize me!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
boozysuzy Posted - 15/05/2012 : 21:06:31
Cornflake has had her first super sized meal consisting of a fuzzy and a pinkie. She's been on fuzzies only since we got her about 7 weeks ago. We are going to give her the fuzzy/pinkie combo for another 3 weeks until she's out of fuzzies and then see if she is ready for a hopper or maybe a larger fuzzy. Depends on the sizes when I go to the shop to get the next batch!
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
marlin Posted - 18/05/2012 : 18:56:57
Kellogs went from fluffs or fuzzies straight to small mice - but only cos the small mice were really small! When we went back to get more they were almost twice the size..... We've found its always best to have a look before we buy.
smart bunny Posted - 17/05/2012 : 07:19:30
Good grief Kev - he's grown fast!! We've had Corno 6 moths and she's gone from 9g to 43g lol!! She also had her 1st fuzzy + pinky feed last night :)
kev 5 Posted - 16/05/2012 : 22:27:14
3 of my snakes we're fed 2 fuzzies and then on to 1 small,not 1 of my snakes has ever regurged.
i got my diffused ghost 5 months ago, he weighed 19g. started on 1 pinkie, then 2 pinkies, then 1 fuzzie, then 2 fuzzies then small mice. he now weighs 170g
boozysuzy Posted - 16/05/2012 : 22:19:01
Cornfake has been fine with the move up to fluff and pinky. Will deffo do that for a few weeks before moving up again.
lupi lou Posted - 15/05/2012 : 22:48:59
cheers, i've got pinkies in anyway so think i'll do the fluff and pinkie option, that way i won't be so worried about a regurge :-)
Georgina Posted - 15/05/2012 : 22:30:14
midnight regurged a double fluff meal, but 3 feeds after ate a small.

lightning went from, fluff to fluff and pinkie, then to hoppers and then to hoppers and pinkie and is now on smalls.
lupi lou Posted - 15/05/2012 : 22:28:55
which would you say is the better option; a fuzz and a pinkie or two fuzzies? 8's about ready to move up and i was debating which would be the better choice?
kev 5 Posted - 15/05/2012 : 21:12:04
i moved a few of my snakes up to 2 fuzzies then small mice,worked well
serena_08 Posted - 15/05/2012 : 21:07:40
Whoop! Go Cornflake!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000