The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Diablo has escaped :'(

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lacefrillsandlipstick Posted - 09/05/2012 : 13:46:32
Diablo has escaped this morning and i cant find him anywhere, he is only 8 months old so not like he is a big snake to find.
I have put hides down with water and food in bottles and also done the flour around the door etc.

Anything else i should know? i have done all this in just my room as it isnt my house...what can i do in the others...
Vey worries too as i have 2 dogs and they are free to roam the house alone

So upset...my first escapee...he managed to pull out the vents in his viv somehow I have had my room upsode down with no luck.
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tasha89 Posted - 21/05/2012 : 23:32:24
I lost my corn snake before and he turned up 7 months later in my brothers room!! I had tried eberything and anything possible to ctach him but all failed. Dont panic he will turn up and he will probably do so in the funniest most unexpected place lol. Look everywhere even if you think he wont be in that place as they get into some funny places, i found my on in my brothers shoe under his bed!! i would have not thought of looking there at all.

I hope he turns up soon, good luck and i have my fingers crossed for you :D
Lozzy Posted - 21/05/2012 : 22:43:06
fingers crossed he shows up any day now! x
adamasrc Posted - 21/05/2012 : 22:09:38
should only be a matter of time!
marc_sg Posted - 21/05/2012 : 21:56:52
dont give up he'll turn up. he probably wants you to find him as much as u are trying too
kev 5 Posted - 21/05/2012 : 21:53:46
hope you find him soon
Lacefrillsandlipstick Posted - 21/05/2012 : 21:52:09
Still no signs as of yet :(
Lacefrillsandlipstick Posted - 12/05/2012 : 01:04:42
Yeah I have about 3 hides around the room an keep checking everywhere every day...food is out too and other snakes have been fed so hopefully the room will be smelling mously an he may be attracted back :(
marlin Posted - 11/05/2012 : 18:13:18
Fingers crossed here too - really feel for you. I'm sure your little wanderer will come looking for an easy meal soon. I know it goes without saying really but just keep checking all the places that have already been mentioned. It might be worth putting his hide outside of his viv where he can get to it as he may be looking for familiar places to sleep?
Lacefrillsandlipstick Posted - 11/05/2012 : 17:56:08
Hoping he will get hungry in a few days his feed is due today :(
Fingers crossed still...i've never lost a pet before...its horrible xx
crazy JJ Posted - 11/05/2012 : 12:20:40
your defo not being daft, for them to say its only a snake, there daft, how would they feel if there cat/dog whatever went missing there is no difference a pet is a pet at the end of the day.
When one of mine escaped I wasnt exactly happy i searched everywhere, he went missing for about a week i think but then one of the cats smelt his poop (lucky he ate just before he went for a wonder) and i just followed the wall down and there he was sitting there like nothing happened behind the cabinets. But knowing i had a cat that would 'play' wasnt easy, i knew one cat wouldnt care then i had the neighbours who hated snakes and had a dog, I dont like my neighbour but did warn them just incase he found his way there by mistake.

I hope you find him soon, keep possitive he will turn up :)
marc_sg Posted - 11/05/2012 : 09:38:27
my samson got out on wednesday and my dog was going spastic. aparrently bailey was barking like some one had broken in. but hes all mouth and runs as soon as he sees me hold my snakes.my G.F thought it was a ghost coz he wouldnt go on the sofa or walk past it. i went to feed my lot that night and noticed he was missing. so i ran over to the sofa and he was under there.
Sta~ple Posted - 11/05/2012 : 09:10:25
Your not being daft, I would be in tears if one of my guys escaped.

I hope you find him soon.
scottishbluebird Posted - 11/05/2012 : 01:20:15
People that are saying 'its just a snake' are idiots, of course you are worried and upset, i dont understand why THEY dont understand!
Lacefrillsandlipstick Posted - 10/05/2012 : 23:19:59
Thanks for the messages...
Still no luck :(
I hope he turns up soon,, it sounds silly but i am actually missing him...
People are saying he is only a snake but hes just like any other pet to me? does that sound daft?
They all have different personalitys too so not as if the others make up for him being missing :'(
Katie.Dublin Posted - 10/05/2012 : 10:27:58
Check the hot press. I've found an escapee there before
Starmist Posted - 10/05/2012 : 10:27:38
He's just gone on a jolly, when he realises it's dinner time he'll be back :) Keep postive!
cobweb251 Posted - 10/05/2012 : 09:40:24
keep your hopes up im sure he/she will turn up.
Lacefrillsandlipstick Posted - 10/05/2012 : 09:32:11
still no luck :( no marks in the flour this morning... i keep looking over at his viv..its like loosing a limb x
12Scrappy23 Posted - 09/05/2012 : 21:20:30
this might sound daft but check the tank behind the toilet. (if you have 1 u can get to easly ) kasper (my 5 foot snake) used to escape out his old tank every day and i found him ontop of the balls in the tank 2 or 3 times. also check under your carpets in the corners mainly found him there afew times. duno how he gets these places he just dose. if you have no luck its a waiting game hel soon pop up they dont tend to go far. hope u find him
adamasrc Posted - 09/05/2012 : 20:48:23
most dogs will just bark at the snake! watch your dogs behaviour as well, when my corn got out my little dog maisie was sniffing around like crazy, she was also quite scared and cautious of how she sniffed! just a pointer

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000