The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 WTF! myst thinks shes a rattle snake!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
darrkang3l Posted - 13/03/2012 : 18:23:14
so first feeding day for myst today. put her in the rub fed her her first pinkie she struck. no coil. let go and ate it bum first. but she was shaking her tail sooo quick the whole time she was swallowing it i could hear it! tried to record it with the second pinkie but she diddnt do it lol! anyone elses corns do this when feeding?
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Redshift Spec Posted - 15/03/2012 : 15:13:24
I love it when they rattle. Mine do it if I'm being too much of an AH when teasing them with dinner :p They know if the rattle it means I know its not fun for them anymore :p
claire_daz Posted - 14/03/2012 : 23:54:49
lol i meant i open the viv have a look at what the snakey doing im always looking at the viv
the light turning off and on makes me glance over
serena_08 Posted - 14/03/2012 : 22:37:40
quote:
Originally posted by claire_daz

i look in on my two twice a day

Just twice? Lol! I'm up every five minutes and whenever I hear rustling haha
claire_daz Posted - 14/03/2012 : 19:41:34
i look in on my two twice a day
Puffin Posted - 14/03/2012 : 18:49:33
About a week or so back Gil rattled at me, lol. I'm paranoid and I check in his faun every morning so I can't say I blame him. He's never rattled me whilst being fed though.
lotabob Posted - 13/03/2012 : 19:39:10
Tail rattling is common in snakes, rattlesnakes just go the extra mile with the actually rattle. If they get it just right they make a right noise against stuff.
Auld Baldy Posted - 13/03/2012 : 18:47:34
Give her peace to eat. She's afraid that you are going to steal the pinkie and is rattling to scare you off.
darrkang3l Posted - 13/03/2012 : 18:45:54
quote:
Originally posted by Donnie

Suki did this on her first feed with me and then again a few feeds later but the kids were watching her eat then so I don't think she liked the audience.

yeah that was my assumption. my gf was sitting right next to the rub too. she was okay afterwards tho hence taking the second pinkie. maybe next time ile just let her strike it and then walk away! :)
Donnie Posted - 13/03/2012 : 18:43:54
Suki did this on her first feed with me and then again a few feeds later but the kids were watching her eat then so I don't think she liked the audience.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000