The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 oops. advice needed.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
darrkang3l Posted - 06/03/2012 : 18:59:10
right so i tryed shayde on a fuzzy today and he struck at it but let it go before he could coil it and half attempted a coil. i tryed him again and now he had no interest. will it be okay to leave the fuzzy in the fridge and try him again tomorrow?
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
darrkang3l Posted - 07/03/2012 : 11:55:07
quote:
Originally posted by georginasweeting

Yup, that was me haha that cali was mad!

ahah madness. i know lol he was a crazy one! for such a small snake his attitude was huge!
Georgina Posted - 07/03/2012 : 11:53:50
Yup, that was me haha that cali was mad!
darrkang3l Posted - 07/03/2012 : 11:51:44
quote:

Haha, was that you!

indeed lol wearing the grey and the wooly hat. sooo you was the one looking at the hoggie loads?
Georgina Posted - 07/03/2012 : 11:49:08
Haha, was that you!
darrkang3l Posted - 07/03/2012 : 11:29:05
quote:

She couldn't tell me how old any of the animals were,the snow and the hoggie both ate double pinkies no troble. I rang this morning and spoke to susie and she has reserved him until tomorrow night, my mat and stat should be here tomorrow, so I can set it up and he can go straight in. Someone bought that banded cali whilst I was there, although it struck at them every time they went near it lol, the little hoggie was hooding and butting but was more than happy to be handled!

i took the cali at first yesterday lol but got in the car and had second thoughts as it was going mental :( i feel bad but for my second snake i didn't wanna nasty one! so i took him back in and got the snow!
Georgina Posted - 07/03/2012 : 09:54:41
She couldn't tell me how old any of the animals were,the snow and the hoggie both ate double pinkies no troble. I rang this morning and spoke to susie and she has reserved him until tomorrow night, my mat and stat should be here tomorrow, so I can set it up and he can go straight in. Someone bought that banded cali whilst I was there, although it struck at them every time they went near it lol, the little hoggie was hooding and butting but was more than happy to be handled!
darrkang3l Posted - 06/03/2012 : 23:34:16
quote:

yeah! crazy! we saw the snow feed aswel, shes a good feeder!

yeah i was informed. although they couldnt tell me how old it is.. lol
Georgina Posted - 06/03/2012 : 20:21:44
yeah! crazy! we saw the snow feed aswel, shes a good feeder!
darrkang3l Posted - 06/03/2012 : 20:19:42
quote:

they have gone im afraid. what time did you go in, i was there at 5, i got to feed the hoggie. so if you went in late it was me that was interested x

just missed you ahah! i went back and picked up the snow pretty much straight after the hoggie was fed! x
Georgina Posted - 06/03/2012 : 20:12:56
they have gone im afraid. what time did you go in, i was there at 5, i got to feed the hoggie. so if you went in late it was me that was interested x
darrkang3l Posted - 06/03/2012 : 20:07:16
quote:

i feed in a tub, midnight didnt eat her mouse so i left it in her viv with her, just make sure its on some kitchen roll it will be fine. did you go and buy that snow? im going to pick the hoggie up on thurs :)

yes i bought that snow today. the bigger one! the hoggie has gone down to £80 now. have you secured it cause the worker emily told me somebody was interested in it today!

was it you that was advertising some free poly sheets? if so do you still have them?
Georgina Posted - 06/03/2012 : 19:43:37
i feed in a tub, midnight didnt eat her mouse so i left it in her viv with her, just make sure its on some kitchen roll it will be fine. did you go and buy that snow? im going to pick the hoggie up on thurs :)
darrkang3l Posted - 06/03/2012 : 19:11:54
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

Leave the mouse in with the snake, if its still there in the morning, bin it.

i would do but i feed it in a rub and not his faun :(
lotabob Posted - 06/03/2012 : 19:03:14
Leave the mouse in with the snake, if its still there in the morning, bin it.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000