The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 First new addition of 2012

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
paulie78 Posted - 06/01/2012 : 18:56:04
Hey guys well today i picked up my first new addition of 2012 it was a bit of a mad dash and totally unplanned lol but it was an absolute steal and i couldnt not have it considering ive been after one for months todays gone out the window as i had to make a 4 hour round trip on buses (only 25 mins each way if you drive ugh) to make the pickup
soo anyways meet Peanut my Butter motley hatchling 6 weeks old unsexed im soo chuffed (bargain price of £15!!)

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
paulie78 Posted - 11/01/2012 : 00:31:09
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

Awww I am so sorry to hear about your new addition. It really is gutting but I think you can rest assured that it wasnt anything you did. It was a great name choice tho. My male butter motley is called Peanut.

Thanks i know its daft but hearing it from other keepers really does help if i wasnt confident in rearing a hatchling i wouldnt have bought it but i got Barl and Eve at just 4 weeks old and they both are thriving
kdlang Posted - 10/01/2012 : 17:48:16
Awww I am so sorry to hear about your new addition. It really is gutting but I think you can rest assured that it wasnt anything you did. It was a great name choice tho. My male butter motley is called Peanut.
paulie78 Posted - 10/01/2012 : 16:51:41
Thanks guys i was absolutely gutted and have taken it really personally thing is i got both Barl and Eve at 4 weeks old so they were younger than peanut and they are both thriving so im trying to persaude myself it was nothing i did :-( i guess it was maybe the stress of moving or something the breeders been fantastic about it and fingers crossed obtaining one of her clutchmates for me if not then i get pick of the hatchlings once his incubating eggs hatch out in a few weeks
Kath Posted - 10/01/2012 : 10:25:07
Just read about Peanut, so sorry to hear ur news. Hope ur ok. x
Mort13 Posted - 10/01/2012 : 09:16:07
Oh no,only just read about Peanut. Gutted for you,she was a little beauty.
SexyBear77 Posted - 09/01/2012 : 17:50:04
Oh what a shame, she was absolutely stunning. x
Casta Posted - 09/01/2012 : 10:59:55
sorry to hear that. its terrible but these things happen. good luck with the newbie when you get it x
paulie78 Posted - 09/01/2012 : 10:03:02
Thanks guys it really upset me losing her i know i only had her less than a day but i was soo esxcited to finally get the one morph ive been after since day one however the breeder contacted me yesterday hes going to try and replace her for me tomorrow with another butter motley so fingers crossed
Spreebok Posted - 09/01/2012 : 07:43:00
I'm so sorry to hear that Peanut is no longer with us :( I was just thinking that my Kryten and Her could set up the Bargain Butters club :(
smart bunny Posted - 07/01/2012 : 16:20:29
Oh no, I was just about to post how lucky you were and then I kept reading and saw your sad post. I'm so sorry for you, poor wee thing
smiffy89 Posted - 07/01/2012 : 15:14:03
shame about the loss, i know i was gutted 1st time i lost a member of the legless army but the new addition looks great and fyi people there has been some real bargains knocking about recently but for that reason there not there for long.
Blackcat Posted - 07/01/2012 : 14:01:56
So sorry to hear the sad news
Dancross0 Posted - 07/01/2012 : 13:30:17
Sorry to hear that. :(
paulie78 Posted - 07/01/2012 : 13:16:33
Unfortunately peanut has died i dont know what i did wrong but i discovered "her" dead a short while ago :-( contacted the breeder who has offered me first pick of the clutch when his next lot hatch but i have to wait till theyve had 6 feeds first which is fine im just gutted!
Kath Posted - 07/01/2012 : 12:15:11
Cracking looking snake u have there paulie! Congrats on ur new addition!
Mort13 Posted - 07/01/2012 : 10:35:40
I can't believe you only payed £15 for him/her! Bargain!!Unplanned additions are only bad if you don't know anything about what you are buying first so you can let yourself off. My Hoggie was an unplanned addition too.
Still laughing to myself about that comment in regards to pinging last night lol!
scottishbluebird Posted - 06/01/2012 : 22:04:04
Very nice, and fantastic price!
Okeetee Mick Posted - 06/01/2012 : 21:29:48
Lovely looking snake
Emmy1 Posted - 06/01/2012 : 20:09:13
What a bargain Paul!! Beautiful pattern to her. She should fit right in.
paulie78 Posted - 06/01/2012 : 20:09:12
quote:
Originally posted by herriotfan

Now that's what I call a great start to a new year. A simply stunning hatchie at an awesome price. I always knew it's a good idea to keep a 'home in waiting' for the right occupant!!!

Think getting hatchlings has worked out to my benefit because i have an assortment of ready to use rubs and small heatmats and now i bought the new viv yesterday plenty of space i plan to buy one new viv per month for the next few months (while i can afford it) so that i can rest assured whatever the future holds my snakes are safe and sound lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000