The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Stockport Pet Warehouse

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
awlred Posted - 03/01/2012 : 12:55:21
Hey guys. I saw this on the facebook group and felt it was worth a cross post.

As far as I can tell it's not been posted elsewhere, the following is copy-paste...

** Ok guys....I have some pretty devastating news, I'm afraid. Stockport Pet Warehouse was broken into last night, and the scumbags smashed the place up, took the animals, the beautiful tame galah ****atoo, and even the croc! Hopefully, some of this can be recovered because this filth are going to find it hard to shift a yellow 'conda and a croc. We all know what was in there, so keep an eye out on all the classifieds (esp. the scummy ones like gumtree), and be ready to point the finger of suspicion at everyone!

CAN ANYONE OFFERED ANY "DUBIOUS REPTILES" FROM STRANGE SOURCES (PEOPLE WHO ARE UNSURE ABOUT THE ANIMALS ETC) PLEASE CONTACT EITHER MYSELF OR SPW.

All our thoughts go out to John, Paul and the team for what is going to be a really dreadful week.
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
smiffy89 Posted - 06/01/2012 : 16:28:10
personally sounds like some 1 has picked the 1 ones they wanted n returned the harder to shift/less profitable critters
Kath Posted - 06/01/2012 : 09:22:16
Don't think they've caught scumbags yet Sta~ple. Was on front of local paper yesterday & didn't mention anything about who they thought had done it.

Did say that 2 birds which weren't returned were staying there whilst owners were away so they not best pleased...

Just said most of reptiles had been dumped outside shop in boxes during night.
Sta~ple Posted - 05/01/2012 : 08:05:00
If they had bigger socicies of ****atoo it wouldn't get knicked :P the bigger ones are more effective as buglar deterrance than dogs...

Nice they got some of the animals back, bad dudes caught yet?
Kath Posted - 04/01/2012 : 17:07:08
Sorry folks, misheard report on radio but there are still some snakes missing, didn't give out much details but hopefully they'll be taken back too soon....
scottishbluebird Posted - 04/01/2012 : 16:34:50
That is brilliant!!
Kath Posted - 04/01/2012 : 15:14:23
More breaking news..!!

ALL animals have been returned back to warehouse in boxes last night.

Unharmed & all ok I hope. Good news for the owners.
Emmy1 Posted - 04/01/2012 : 14:59:53
Fantastic news!! I feel for the poor people who run the shop. Hope they recover positively from this.
Kath Posted - 04/01/2012 : 14:29:02
BREAKING NEWS!!

Just been on radio, Key 103, that most of these animals have been returned to warehouse!! Yippeee!!!
Kath Posted - 04/01/2012 : 14:27:36
Hi guys, this place not far from me, heard about it last night on local news.
I felt awful when I heard about it coz u can just imagine that these low-lives who did this aren't going to know how to look after these animals properly & they'll probably end up dead or being left out on street.

I hope they're all found alive & well...
monalisa70 Posted - 03/01/2012 : 21:13:52
sorry
monalisa70 Posted - 03/01/2012 : 20:53:11
some people are idiots, i hope they find them soon

MOD Edit: this is a family friendly forum please do not use words like you have on this post even though parts were starred is unacceptable.
Emmy1 Posted - 03/01/2012 : 18:57:36
The story has just been on the news, asking people to come forward if anybody knows someone with a new 'unusual' pet.
ScalySituation Posted - 03/01/2012 : 18:16:42
thats sick, just sick
Emmy1 Posted - 03/01/2012 : 18:02:33
Unbelievable! Some people! Preying these animals get back into the rightful hands soon. They're going to get injured.
stotty01 Posted - 03/01/2012 : 17:53:36
still amazes me as what do you want with a croc and a anaconda in the first place! :O might be a animal right movement person? who ever it is anyway needs to get caught
scottishbluebird Posted - 03/01/2012 : 17:27:25
hope they get caught
oakleyman18 Posted - 03/01/2012 : 16:02:32
Aw no Awful news..

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000