The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Lurking

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
paulie78 Posted - 10/12/2011 : 17:24:28
Hi guys

Ive been lurking a bit of late because ive had so much going on and ive been feeling likepoopugh but i thought id post a quick update
Artemis last ate on the 25th of novmeber i offered her food today (a small mouse as opposed to medium which is what shes been eating till now) she pushed it around for a few minutes then decided she wasnt interested
Eddie ate no problem so i gues his refusal last week was simply due to him being in blue so that was a huuuge relief
Eve and Barl ate no problem at all as per usual though eves fuzzie was a lil big looked more like a hopper but she ate it and looked comfortable enough after thankfully
Barls now 5 months old and i weighed her shes a dinky 18 grams ..so teeny lol
Eddies hopper barely left a bulge (see pic below) its still in the neck area should i try him on ssmall mice or just leave him on hoppers ?

id just like to say a huuuuge thanks to everyone for helping me keep my snakes happy and healthy the last 5 months and wish you all a very happy xmas and scaley new year
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ScalySituation Posted - 12/12/2011 : 06:56:57
gotta say i love all ur snakes, they are all amazing
Hope things improve 4 u :)
smart bunny Posted - 11/12/2011 : 18:38:30
Oh Paulie I'm so glad to hear Artemis has finally eaten! I've read your other posts where you were worried about her, must be a huge relief for you Hope things start to improve for you in whatever other areas you are getting stress from as well and you have a good Xmas!
nusnakemum Posted - 11/12/2011 : 07:22:12
I think Eddie and Ernest are roughly the same weight and age (Ernest was 76g a few weeks ago and not completely sure of his age but possibly around the 18 mnth mark) so i reckon he,ll be on bigger dins soon ! so glad Artemis has eaten - jeeez i wish i could be as happy as a snake missing a good few meals !!!!
paulie78 Posted - 11/12/2011 : 01:57:34
quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

Glad she ate, hope you are feeling better xxx

I had a quick root around in the substrate just to check i hadnt missed it but then i noticed a nice lil feeding bump in artemis under her hide so yay she definately ate i cannot tell you how stressed ive been about it it was really the icing on the cake of a lotta otherpoop

This forums been an absolute godsend for me and without all you guys support i think id have lost the plot by now il most definately be making a pre xmas donation to the site as soon as i get some dosh as a way of thanks
scottishbluebird Posted - 11/12/2011 : 01:31:25
Glad she ate, hope you are feeling better xxx
paulie78 Posted - 11/12/2011 : 01:25:57
Just an update but while i was out this evening it appears Artemis has eaten yay!! i left a small mouse in her viv just in case when i got in a short while ago its gone so i assume shes eaten shes under her warm hide all snuggled so all signs point to good news what a relief!!
paulie78 Posted - 11/12/2011 : 00:29:10
Eddies weighing in at 75 grams and hes about 18 months old hes been eating hoppers for the last few months and will now be moving onto small mice (from next week)
nusnakemum Posted - 10/12/2011 : 19:24:47
Hey hope you are doing ok ! How old n what weight is Eddie our Ernest is on fuzzies n i,m wondering whether to move him up a size (they,re not leaving much of a bulge) In fact Ernest looks very similiar to Eddie just with more black outlining his saddles.
Mamma Posted - 10/12/2011 : 18:50:44
quote:
Originally posted by paulie78

Luckily i have plenty of smalls in the freezer as artemis recently went up from smalls to mediums there doesnt seem to be hardly any difference between hoppers and smalls so i dont think hed struggle thanks mamma yeh ik ok just having a bit of a bumpy ride atm il be glad when xmas is over lol

Oh I hear ya. Will be glad when winter is over!
paulie78 Posted - 10/12/2011 : 18:43:09
Luckily i have plenty of smalls in the freezer as artemis recently went up from smalls to mediums there doesnt seem to be hardly any difference between hoppers and smalls so i dont think hed struggle thanks mamma yeh ik ok just having a bit of a bumpy ride atm il be glad when xmas is over lol
Mamma Posted - 10/12/2011 : 18:12:01
try him on smalls hope you are ok xx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000