The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Crazy snake

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ScalySituation Posted - 21/11/2011 : 09:28:38
OK, so sonny's been acting rather odd the past coupla weeks, been really skitty and excess burrowing, any reason? i was thinkin maybe cos the breeding season is coming up, but there are no other corns around. any potential explanation greatly appriciated.

Sorry for the essay.

Scaly xx
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kath Posted - 21/11/2011 : 14:58:13
Hi Scaly, sounds like your Sonny is acting same way as my Cornelius. He's being a bit skittish sometimes then being very calm other times & also doing a lot of burrowing. I'm not worried & have put it down to he's nearly ready to shed coz he has gone duller.

I wouldn't worry coz it's just nature taking it's course & there's nowt we can do about it!

Wish he'd hurry up & shed coz I want him to be shiny again! He's also rubbing his head on side of the fauna which won't start his shed off! Funny to watch tho!
Sta~ple Posted - 21/11/2011 : 13:10:35
Maybe the change in weather, the reduced light and nights drawing in would mean in the wild they would be hibernating and going into cracks and burrowing to find somewhere to do so. Or it just feels like being skitty and burrowing, I wouldn't worry too much.
ScalySituation Posted - 21/11/2011 : 11:30:34
she isnt due a shed and doesnt go like this when she is...
Simmy_82 Posted - 21/11/2011 : 10:17:39
Possibly going into shed? Mine is like that when getting ready to shed.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000