The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Best plants/ hides??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hannah2016 Posted - 17/11/2011 : 20:05:55
Getting some money tomorrow and desided to blow it all on my baby girl (even though I do have christmas presents to get). So my viv is so empty and blank im kinda embarrast to show people that want to see flicka. I know its bad that I dont even have proper hides and everything but when I bought all the stuff I didnt relise just how small she was gonna be. Then when I did get a plant to go in there for extra covrage it hardly covered a corner :/

The piont is, Id like people to tell me the best (online) places to buy from and some of you guys fav hides and plant. I really want to make it look good with fake trees and vines coming down from the corners, that sort of stuff :p
thanks in advance :D
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Laws Posted - 19/11/2011 : 14:07:55
as the others have said dunhelm , i went into hobby land the other day and found lots of vines in one of the sections there which was alot cheaper than some of the reptile plants etc . as for hides i have used egg box lids for ages with my kodi , they are cheap and still plenty roomy for a bigger snake and small alike , they can be thrown away if , like mine , they get crapped on , and the bonus is they are cheap...if u like eggs ;)
scottishbluebird Posted - 18/11/2011 : 17:30:57
Yep Dunelm Mill is fab!
mikeyd_26 Posted - 18/11/2011 : 00:31:09
agreed! dunelm is awsome for fake greenery you can get 4ft vines which can be doubled up or cut into pieces for around £3.50 im pretty sure they have a web site. if that fails even fake aquarium plants look good and theres plenty of sites for them. also a site worth having a look at is blue lizard reptiles. hope this helps :)
lotabob Posted - 17/11/2011 : 23:05:35
Dunelm mill is great for fake plants etc.

Hides and the likes are best to use toilet roll tubes, boxes etc as they grow so fast you'll always be upgrading them, blow a packet of cash once they are bigger, exo terra hides are great, I use them for a few of mine.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000