The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Shedding question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SheWolfey Posted - 16/11/2011 : 21:06:58
I have had Indra for almost a month now and she is shedding for the 1st time at the moment.

She started being blue on Friday, but only the bottom half of her went blue. Over the weekend, all of her slowly went blue but it wasn't until Monday that her eyes went blue.
Today when I was checking on her, I noticed that she is back to normal again! Hopefully she will shed well

I was wandering, is it normal for half of the snake to go blue then the other half?
I hope someone can enlighten me
Thanks
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SheWolfey Posted - 17/11/2011 : 20:51:21
Indra shed today. Sadly I missed it
It went ok, but she only shed half of it. I managed to get the rest off though (it took ages to get every last bit off)

Thanks for the advise
Vince_the_snake Posted - 17/11/2011 : 19:27:52
I hope you have a good shed
lotabob Posted - 16/11/2011 : 23:19:37
I notice with Spot that its his belly that goes first then his sides and back go and then eyes.

Good luck with the shed, it can be a few days after they clear before they strip off just park yourself next to the tub and keep an ear out for rustling, you might get to see it.
tordyjo Posted - 16/11/2011 : 21:23:27
often harry's bottom half will dull down first then the top and then his eyes, but thats just his pattern, something similar probably happens to the others i just never notice as they don't have black underneaths to go grey

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000