The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Corrie fan!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kath Posted - 12/11/2011 : 15:30:57
Hi,

We had Cornelius out last night, I handled him for a bit then put him down on the couch where I sit.

Coronation St. was on at the time & he just sat still with his head up, watching it! Was really funny to watch & when I went near him, I must have got in his way because he moved his head & started watching it again!

I think he must like being out his faun with us because, just lately, he doesn't want to go back in it!

(Of course, he wasn't really watching it, just funny to think that he might have been!)
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sta~ple Posted - 16/11/2011 : 12:34:13
All soaps are the same, once you've seen one episode of one it can be applied to every episode of every soap.
Kath Posted - 16/11/2011 : 11:41:17
Take it you've never seen Corrie then Staple coz it's not all shouting & arguing, it's very funny too. I hate Jeremy Kyle so he ain't ever watching that!
smiffy89 Posted - 15/11/2011 : 18:34:10
lol a snake with a tv addiction ,cant say ive noticed mine watchin tv although a couple of em love the xmas tree when it goes up :-)
Sta~ple Posted - 15/11/2011 : 17:52:42
quote:
Originally posted by Kath

I'm not slapping him! & anyway, Corrie is good tv. Think he was in a mood last night coz he missed it...
He has good taste... !

He has terrible, terrible taste. If he wants to see people shout and argue, Jermey Kyle would be much better for his viewing needs.
Kath Posted - 15/11/2011 : 15:53:47
I'm not slapping him! & anyway, Corrie is good tv. Think he was in a mood last night coz he missed it...
He has good taste... !
Sta~ple Posted - 14/11/2011 : 16:27:51
Slap and him and make him watch real TV before he starts hissing improperly and chavvy.

Mine like the Xbox :p
ScalySituation Posted - 14/11/2011 : 13:23:48
sonny gets the chance to 'watch' tv, she doesnt seem interested, although she's intrigued by the sound of me brushing my teeth :)
Kath Posted - 14/11/2011 : 12:55:39
lol @ Mort! When Cornelius did start coming out of his hide after we'd had him for about 7 days, it was around 7.30pm which is when Corrie's on! He was obviously hinting that he wanted to come out to watch it!

When he's in his fauna & we're having our tea, sometimes it looks like he's watching my OH & begging for some food!

With having a lot of experience with dogs, it takes a bit of getting used to having a pet that doesn't make any noise & doesn't beg at every meal time!

It must run in the family being a Corrie fan because my parents used to have a dog & whenever she heard the Corrie theme tune, she used to stop what she was doing & just stare at the screen!
huffy_86 Posted - 14/11/2011 : 12:16:08
Hahaha very clever Mort!
Mort13 Posted - 13/11/2011 : 21:44:14
Maybe he thought it was Cornation Street!
Emmy1 Posted - 13/11/2011 : 21:34:54
I think they enjoy the constant movement. My beardie likes sports because theres so much movement.
garrie Posted - 13/11/2011 : 18:46:05
AURYN has quite happily "seemingly" watched the OH on his eeepad for a good 20/30 minutes before, half curled in the sleeve of his hoody with head poking out watching - and then proceeded to slither out and sit on the keyboard in the way.
c00ki3z Posted - 13/11/2011 : 06:50:51
Lol, I was holding my snake by our 50" tele and she was 'watching' Hollyoaks :S When I walked left your right, her head followed the screen..
I don't know what's with these animals though, our T 'watches' tele too, she would come out at around 7PM and angle herself perfectly facing the TV....
Daniel_G Posted - 12/11/2011 : 19:10:27
Hehehe, corrie, i'm sure a corn snake would prefer CSI
scottishbluebird Posted - 12/11/2011 : 19:05:49
lol, pity you didnt film it!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000