The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Probably being paranoid.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tk72 Posted - 04/11/2011 : 09:39:15
Hope you can put my mind at rest. We got Cola after Paddy died and just hoping all is well. Cola is in her rub and she is just moving around pushing at the rub lid mostly in the evening. She is way more active than paddy ever was. Just hoping this is normal as only got Paddy to go off and he hardly ever moved. Or is it me bein over sensitive.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
stuart619 Posted - 05/11/2011 : 21:44:37
You are in the same boat I was. I had George and he died after a week or so. After I got Rosie, I realised just how inactive George was. I think as with paddy, there must have been underlying problems from the off.

Good Luck with Cola and keep us all updated
tk72 Posted - 04/11/2011 : 21:45:14
Thanks all. Feel a bit better now. And she is amazing to watch. Lid on the rub has lockabke handles on either end so hopefully no escapes.
Auld Baldy Posted - 04/11/2011 : 20:33:02
Pushing at the RUB lid is a sign of normal snake activity ... she's checking things out for a possible escape route. So always check that the lid is secure, you don't want a snake hunt on your hands.

Hope Cola brings you a lot of fun in the future.
SheWolfey Posted - 04/11/2011 : 20:01:53
Mine does that all the time. She is mostly awake in the evening
Okeetee Mick Posted - 04/11/2011 : 15:34:20
Agree with what has been said, try to stop worrying and enjoy Cola, I'm sure he will do just fine
Mamma Posted - 04/11/2011 : 10:50:11
Is perfectly normal xxx
Mort13 Posted - 04/11/2011 : 10:08:05
I can totally understand you feeling on edge after what happened but she sounds like a normal healthy active corn exploring its new home. Mine are all the same.
Enjoy,she sounds great.
Simmy_82 Posted - 04/11/2011 : 09:41:07
Yeah its normal. Mine was like that when i first got ours. Mostly actived late evening and early morning. Guess it shows how poorly poor paddy was.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000