The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 should i be concerned

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tordyjo Posted - 01/11/2011 : 13:39:05
Last night was feeding night for all 3, grr can't get any of them out now - severe withdrawel, anyway back to the point.

Crystal feeds in her faun and she's on kitchen roll anyway so no probs there.

Harry is now eating after a 5 week fast, so i feed him in his RUB on kitchen roll an he takes the fuzzies off the kitchen roll. I don't really want to upset him by moving into a seperate rub for feeding etc when he's just started eating again.

Lilly is the concern, she eats brilliantly, stike/constrict everytime and she's a grumpy so and so, so trying to get her out the viv into a rub would be challenging. She normally takes her small mouse and eats it on the kitchen roll, but i think she's about to go blue so i put her mouse in on the kitchen roll last night and out she appears from her warm hide and drags the mouse inside her den to eat, now there is some aspen in there - not much but a little, should i be concerned that she'll have ingested some or am i being just a paranoid worried snake mummy.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Red123 Posted - 01/11/2011 : 14:20:29
I feed all of mine in their viv and they are on auboise. They have on the odd feed taken one or two pieces of substrate in with the mouse because they have dragged it off the paper I put in for them to eat off. All are fine and it has not caused any problems. I know several people that feed their snakes in the vivs when the snakes are on aspen/auboise etc and do not even put paper down for the mouse to lay on, they have had no problems either. I think as long as the mouse is not wet and covered in substrate I wouldn't worry :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000