The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Very strong!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kath Posted - 27/10/2011 : 09:48:47
Hi guys,

I handled Cornelius properly for the first time yesterday since we got him just over a week ago. He tried to escape from my grasp when I went in to get him & didn't realise how strong he is!

When I had him in my hands, I could feel his strength better & he's only a little fella!

Couldn't get over (& didn't realise) how strong he is!

I have visions now of when he gets bigger, he'll be wrestling me to ground!! hehe.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kez Posted - 27/10/2011 : 15:33:50
Nah, she's just letting me know she loves me enough to hang on tight lol
Kath Posted - 27/10/2011 : 15:31:30
lol @ kez, I'm sure she doesn't mean to hold onto your neck that tight!
@ kdlang, yep, know what you mean, I struggled getting Corny off his trailing plant coz he was wrapped round it!
SheWolfey Posted - 27/10/2011 : 12:42:13
I was watching Indra yesterday and she was trying to squeeze past her water bowl (I have the water bowl in the corner of the viv). She managed to push the bowl sideways so she could get past! I didn't think she was so strong

They maybe small, but they are super strong
kdlang Posted - 27/10/2011 : 12:33:30
They are surprisingly strong. And very stubborn when they have hold of something they don't want to let go of
Kez Posted - 27/10/2011 : 11:14:00
It's surprising isn't it! Maizie's only just over 2' and isn't a heavy snake by any means, but when she's going around my neck and clinging on, I sometimes sit there and kindly request of her that she doesn't constrict Mummy's neck lol
Kath Posted - 27/10/2011 : 10:06:03
They are very strong! I was surprised because he wasn't like that at all when we first got him home.

He was having a good explore last night & stayed out his hide for a lot longer. I was spying on him, just so as not to spook him & having a right good chat to him hehe.
Mamma Posted - 27/10/2011 : 09:55:05
Hehehe snakes are very strong! With Ramona (my boa) shes prob the same length as Romeo, but you can feel the difference in power when you handle her. The strength in her is amazing!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000