The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Pinkies

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kath Posted - 18/10/2011 : 19:44:02
Hi,
We bought some frozen pinkies last night & left one out in the fridge to defrost thinking we would feed our new baby corn tonight. Have asked another question on here re our snake settling in & was told to leave feeding him until at least Saturday.
Agree with that advice but I was wondering if that pinkie would be ok in the fridge until Sat or should we defrost another one & bin this one?

Many thanks.

***moved from Intros to General by GP***
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mamma Posted - 18/10/2011 : 22:55:20
Im diff from gingerpony. I dont refreeze. But that is only because in totaly anal and have OCD
gingerpony Posted - 18/10/2011 : 20:00:06
no worries, you should get more replies or more useful replies by posting in the right section
Kath Posted - 18/10/2011 : 19:57:05
Ok thanks gingerpony & apologies for putting my threads in the wrong section, didn't realise I was! Be more careful next time!
gingerpony Posted - 18/10/2011 : 19:53:53
some people will, some people won't

i work on the basis that our rules don't apply to snakes and that they're the best judge of when food is 'off', they're opportunists in the wild, they don't just eat live food

that said, it's only a pinkie and not a lot of money so the call is yours!
Kath Posted - 18/10/2011 : 19:50:57
Thanks gingerpony but as this pinkie has already been frozen & defrosted, is it ok to re-freeze it? (Or does that just apply to our food!?). Thanks.
gingerpony Posted - 18/10/2011 : 19:48:59
i'd put it back in the freezer till feeding day but they only need an hour max. to defrost

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000