The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Setting up question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SheWolfey Posted - 16/10/2011 : 20:10:54
Hi, I am going to look at some Corn snakes next week and will hopefully get one the week after
But I was browsing this forum and I saw some posts about setting up a few days before you get your snake.
I was wandering, how many days before you get your snake do you set up its viv ect?
I don't want to get it wrong and the viv being too cold for my snake when I get him/her.
Thanks
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dancross0 Posted - 17/10/2011 : 09:42:21
It's also worth keeping enough bits to make another setup.

For when you go to the petshop for a 'look', and especially if you go to test your willpower to the extreme a reptile show.....
Mamma Posted - 17/10/2011 : 08:52:35
Basically what KD said! It ensures there are no problems for when your snake comes home with you
kdlang Posted - 16/10/2011 : 22:16:24
Setting up a few days before getting the snake means that if there are any problems they can be sorted before the snakes arrival which means the snake can just spend his first week settling in without disturbances. Personally I think the longer you can have it running the better. Once you have been to look at the snakes and you have an idea of what you want then you can make sure that whatever you set-up is a suitable size, get it running and then enjoy your snake.
paulie78 Posted - 16/10/2011 : 21:16:03
the hardest parts just getting your temperatures right if youve got a couple days to tweak the stat beforehand it will certainly save you a bit of worry lol
gmac Posted - 16/10/2011 : 20:13:57
just a couple will do fine, makes sure everything is just right and if not the time is there to make the necessary tweaks

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000