The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 How to feed snake

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Aces2011 Posted - 25/06/2011 : 10:17:31
What temperature should the pinkie be when trying to feed it to my snake, i have tried it with 4 different pinkies and it wont take them at all. i've tried puncturing its head to realease the brain matter scent but still no joy!! i've only had it a week and the man at the store where i got it said it was due a feed! am i doing anything wrong????
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Aces2011 Posted - 25/06/2011 : 19:47:15
No need to worry, Sylvester just started to shed his skin, heads off with both eye caps which is a good start. Thanks people
Aces2011 Posted - 25/06/2011 : 16:16:48
Thanks for the advice as i've only just aquired my snake i maybe a bit guilty of handling it a bit too much.Note to oneself - leave snake to settle lol
gmac Posted - 25/06/2011 : 15:12:44
can you answer these will help us to help you

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13662
Nicole.x Posted - 25/06/2011 : 15:08:01
If you've only had her a week then she probably isn't settled and still scared from the big change - just leave her completely alone for a week to her to settle in, just change her water and spot clean if is needed.
after the week try her again...

and I don't think temp of the mouse is too important as long as its defrosted and wont burn the snake - although someone more experience would be better to give advise on that :)
ozziesmum Posted - 25/06/2011 : 11:27:00
Hi, you've popped your question in the wrong section but if you ask the mods they will move it for you, and don't worry I'm sure someone will be along shortly to answer your question.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000