The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 I'm addicted.....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LucyB Posted - 02/06/2011 : 18:24:39
I have owned a snake for 11 days..... my house looks like someone threw a rave in it and forgot to clean up. My children look like urchins. I have a box full of frozen mice in the freezer beside the chicken dippers and peas. I have mentally converted no less than 3 pieces of furniture into viv stacks. I have drawn up a wish list of snakes that I want next and located breeders of the above. I have decided to rehome some rabbits to make room for more snakes, and I have started nagging hubby for a ball python for our anniversary..... I think it's safe to say that I am addicted and have found a new all consuming hobby rather than the 'pet' I went out to buy!!!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Katie.Dublin Posted - 02/06/2011 : 19:43:33
Be MY mom!!!!
My poor mother is driven to despair nearly! She likes the reptiles but she got a teeeency bit angry when she had a friend over for coffee and there was two defrosted mice on the window, and boxes of crickets, locusts, morio worms, and waxworms on the kitchen worktop! (It was petshop day:) )
Mamma Posted - 02/06/2011 : 19:10:27
lmao
tordyjo Posted - 02/06/2011 : 19:00:05
i actually went to find the like button here, then realised i wasn't on facebook :)
lotabob Posted - 02/06/2011 : 18:54:32
Yeah they do have a way of working their way into every aspect of your life. Put a Boa on your wishlist and you won't need to rehome the bunnies, Boa's like bunnies, they give them big cuddles.
Mamma Posted - 02/06/2011 : 18:46:13
it happens to us all
vllb Posted - 02/06/2011 : 18:31:10
lol I know what you mean, we went out food shopping today and came home with a 3yr old male amel corn, and the children willing to eat the freezer food for the next week. My youngest has asked his father for a ball python for his birthday and everywhere we go now we dont see storage boxes we see rubs and we dont see household items we see hides and climbs and toys, and yes the mice are in the freezer next to the peas.. We only got our first in Feb and now we are hooked

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000