The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Trying to get out or just being nosy?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jordy845 Posted - 02/06/2011 : 09:50:31
hey guys.

iv noticed when chii is in her faun she is rubbing her head against the slits in the side (the air gap type things) fitting her tongue through the side and pushing her head into it, she can't fit her head through them no matter how hard she tries and always shes nosing towards the lid.

is she trying to get out or just being nosy? she does it a couple of times day then she just ventures off to explore, plus she doesn't seem as though she is going into shed, so i'm just a tad unsure.

thankyou
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Laws Posted - 02/06/2011 : 15:06:46
my two do it for aaages , each day they have a good go at it . u would think they may learn by now that no matter how much they psh their head aint going thru the gap lol! they are just exploring :)
Mort13 Posted - 02/06/2011 : 10:45:50
It sounds like typical exploring behaviour. If they find a gap large enough they will get out,not because they want to escape just through being inquisitive.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000