The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 aura non feeding

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dam Posted - 23/05/2011 : 13:53:47
hello all

im aura (9 month old normal) hasnet fed now for three weeks though im not to worried about it i was wondering what to do she didnt feed straight away after getting her but i thought that was due to only getting her begining of that week and her starting to go blue, her feeding record shows the last time she shed she did not feed for two weeks so was not surprised but still offered her a pinkie all the same.

so she shed begining of last week so thought she would be hungry i have been following the pattern on her record of a pinkie every sunday but this week she didnt want it she had a little bite and that was it since then i have read the post on here for non feeding snakes and have tried the leaving under a hide on a piece of paper to see how that goes any other suggestions as she has not went near the hide with the pinkies and its been 12 hours since putting them in thier.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lee2308 Posted - 23/05/2011 : 16:57:25
hi,at 9 months he should be on mice bigger than a pinky,i wouldnt start worrying yet.I would leave prey in there for more than 12hours either as it will go bad.Just keep trying every 5 days with something bigger

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000