The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 hello again >.< viv or faun set up pictures?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jordy845 Posted - 06/05/2011 : 20:18:50
hello, just wondering if there is a thread or forum where i can check out some faunarium or vivarium setup pictures, just to try and make it more interesting :)

thankyou
:3
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sta~ple Posted - 08/05/2011 : 09:09:36
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6324&SearchTerms=set-ups mostly viv set-ups but here's the official thread lol!
ptmbradley Posted - 08/05/2011 : 00:03:06
Here's the large flat faun with the climbing frame and vine...

jordy845 Posted - 06/05/2011 : 23:39:30
thankyou :)
gmac Posted - 06/05/2011 : 21:13:05
suggest you try the search function, there are loads of photos of setups in the photo section
jordy845 Posted - 06/05/2011 : 21:07:46
thankyou for the pictures :) very helpfull :), and thankyou ptmbradley for the description, most helpful. i was wondering if i'm able to constuct something out of like lolly-pop sticks? for her to climb over?
ptmbradley Posted - 06/05/2011 : 20:48:50
... and my Brazilian Rainbow is in an 18 litre RUB, which is about the same length as the faun but a bit wider and taller. I put a vine 'bridge' in there for the Baron to climb on if he wants to. It's fastened in place with cable ties through the bottom. If you want a butchers for ideas, it's here:

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16449
ptmbradley Posted - 06/05/2011 : 20:44:27
I haven't got any pictures unfortunately, but I set up a large flat faun for my OH's spotted python last week. In addition to 3 hides, a log and a water bowl I managed to build a climbing frame and vine. The climbing frame was the top of 2 bamboo arches that you get for your plants that crossed over in the middle. The vine sits on top of that and runs the length of the faun. I poked it through each end and sealed it in place. Then wrapped a fake vine plant around it. One of the hides sits perfectly underneath. Must admit I love it and the gf says Twirl has been enjoying it too. :)
Ailsa Posted - 06/05/2011 : 20:35:25
I've had my hatchling nearly 1 month now, here's how her faun is;-

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000