The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 another funny poo story....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 15/04/2011 : 23:26:34
havent been able to handle kodi as shes had a feed , got her our for the first time after a few days , forgot she hadnt pooped . so gently held her for a few mins , then she went really still and i thought aaaah , only for the OH to say law shes pooing . thank god for laminate flooring eh ? how rude! but was bound to happen , she look all smug , appft
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ptmbradley Posted - 16/04/2011 : 02:20:47
Still waiting for mine to go 6 days after feeding...
Mort13 Posted - 16/04/2011 : 02:02:37
quote:
Originally posted by Laws

o i had no tail going up , just a nice runny mess down my fingers and on the floor , shes still smug ! head out of her hide , if she could point and laugh im sure shes doin it rite now haha ! and in the faun next to her is one sulky kai , who deep in shed who cant be bothered to do anything lol x

Heh,heh Kai's been watching though and is saving up a nice present for you!
Laws Posted - 15/04/2011 : 23:36:02
o i had no tail going up , just a nice runny mess down my fingers and on the floor , shes still smug ! head out of her hide , if she could point and laugh im sure shes doin it rite now haha ! and in the faun next to her is one sulky kai , who deep in shed who cant be bothered to do anything lol x
lotabob Posted - 15/04/2011 : 23:28:46
You got off lucky, I copped it right between the fingers. They do go really still, if they could close their eyes one would be half closed when that tail flicks up.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000