The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Well and truly christened!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Red123 Posted - 08/03/2011 : 20:07:58
Just managed to extract Keith from his kitchen roll tube and he pooped all down my top (first time) and over the floor. Owned snakes for 1 year now so I guess I was due to get pooped on. He had gone still and I assumed he had paused to watch TV, he does seem to enjoy watching the TV lol. He has been in his 2ft viv now for 2 weeks and although he is eating fine he just doesn't come out of his tube. May sound silly to ask but could he be nervous of leaving his tube to poop? He used to come out in the evenings when in his small faunarium but since his move theres no sign of him. Would it be wise to get him a small RUB until he is older. He is almost 7 months old and 2ft long.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lucyloop Posted - 08/03/2011 : 21:44:58
Tiko never never poops in his viv. I think the saying is that he doesnt want to sh8t in his backyard. He will save it for me, every time. E.g He normally poops 2 days after his food as I get him out to handle. I went away last weekend for 4 days and there was no poop when I got back, got him out and 5 mins later out it pops! I like to think he is well trained!
Red123 Posted - 08/03/2011 : 21:29:59
Irv, Its Keith the baby. I will have to add Keith to my banner. He doesn't seem to be pooping in his viv. Corked it all up to deposit on me!
lrv2307 Posted - 08/03/2011 : 21:26:09
i wouldnt of thought so hun
my corn poops on me when shes warm from me handling her lol, bit the same as when you give a baby a warm bath lol

full nappy!!!

im sure sid is feeling very secure......he just thought it was time you were christened lol
Red123 Posted - 08/03/2011 : 21:08:43
Do any of you think it is possible for a snake to hold on from pooping because he does not feel secure enough to leave his hide?
Mort13 Posted - 08/03/2011 : 20:52:43
Lmao!! Gross isn't it. I didn't realise how much snake poo stank till Loki poo'd on me.
Talk about rank!!
lotabob Posted - 08/03/2011 : 20:34:04
Oh yeah the dreaded pause because the storm.
lrv2307 Posted - 08/03/2011 : 20:19:56
hahaha.........yep christened now red

welcome to the club

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000