The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Caring for Corn Snake

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ailsa Posted - 02/03/2011 : 23:45:54
I'm new on here and I'm looking for advice/hints/do's and don't's etc in order to care for my corn snake. I want to get a corn and I am doing my research and finding out what I need in order to care properly. I've never kept a snake before so I want to make sure I do it all correctly.

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
herriotfan Posted - 03/03/2011 : 09:37:00
Hi
Great to see you're doing research before getting a cornsnake!
There's loads of info out there and a lot of it is conflicting so don't be surprised if you get very confused.
When I first started researching for my snakes I found this forum to be the best by far. It's helps with everything you could ever want to know. We have some very knowledgable people on here and are so lucky to be able to pick their brains!!
tehbunneh Posted - 03/03/2011 : 01:08:23
The care sheet is excellent, and really comprehensive! I wouldn't worry too much, as long as you get the essential kit you need (themostat, heat mat, viv/faun, substrate and décor) you're going to do fine ^^ Shop around for your perfect snake, wait till you feel fully prepared, then go for it, and before you know it, you'll have 2... 3... 5... 10...
gmac Posted - 03/03/2011 : 00:26:28
theres a wealth of information on here Ailsa start with reading the caresheet its linked to the homepage, then start working down the stickied topics at the top of this section.

then anything your not sure about just ask away.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000