The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 just to let you all know

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ilovemypets1988 Posted - 02/03/2011 : 14:45:33
carols going milky on her belly now so im guessing that shes going into the process of being blue, she is rubbing her head around alot so it would make sence,

also, amber had half a shed last night, so just waiting for the other half to come off, it is loose so should be tonight

**moved to different section by HannahB**
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ilovemypets1988 Posted - 02/03/2011 : 14:54:06
yh, getting thing ready for carol at some point during the week and as for amber, yh her eye caps have come off and the shed is from half way down her body back, the shed had split off at that point, it is loose though so it will (im hoping) probably come off at some point during the night, if not, i will give her a hand tomoz
Invalid User Posted - 02/03/2011 : 14:49:39
Oh you know what to prepare for now at least with carol! Eggs may well be on the way :o

Which half of Ambers shed came off? Don't forget to check the eyecaps are off. If it's her tail end thats still on she may need a hand with it as she should have just shed in one go.

Edit for typo!
thistle Posted - 02/03/2011 : 14:48:53
It's exciting isn't it? Bet you can't wait to see them all shiny and new, it's amazing the difference in them.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000