The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Bruge in shedding stages

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CentricMalteser Posted - 28/02/2011 : 12:00:49
Hey guys and girls,

saw Bruge climb her new found toy - branch, and noticed that her eyes aren't as deeply black/shiny as before and her dark ventral scales and white ventral scales seem mliky, so I do believe she is going to shed with me for her first time woo hoo.

Quick question for confirmation - when they are in the process of shedding, can they still poop, because the way I see their skin when it comes off is it is complete and don't see openings as such, unless I'm not looking closely enough

Reason I ask last night, I could see her eyes a little milky but she still had a good poop, whereas my Anery before when he was "blue" he never popped through his shedding stages.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
CentricMalteser Posted - 28/02/2011 : 15:34:16
not a pleasant though, lol

my anery had some brown stains in his skin ages ago, but at least it came off in one piece lol
HannahB Posted - 28/02/2011 : 12:50:43
yeah they can still poop although some have the lovely habit of emptying whilst actually shedding which although gratifying for them, leaves one nasty mess for us!!
mine dont tend to - could you imagine trying to poop whilst your skin is tighter than normal?? lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000