The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 first poo to quick!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MickyB Posted - 06/02/2011 : 18:52:23
gutted this morning when i realized i coudnt afford my hatchy but later on i found a 2010 amber £50 near where i live, bin to see it and bought it got it home put it in faun and left it when i went up later to check and it scattered back into the warm end hide and crapped so should i disturb it and clean it up or leave it? (it was fed yesturday if that helps.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mikerichards Posted - 07/02/2011 : 08:47:55
It's not too quick, it takes roughly a week from feeding to passing, the fact that snakes pass soon after being fed shouldn't lead to the assumption that its what they just ate. The only snake I know of that can pass food in a little over 48 hours is the Russian ratsnake, and that's only because 25 degrees is like 30 to a corn.
herriotfan Posted - 06/02/2011 : 19:32:46
Cleaning up is ok, it's handling the snake that's best avoided for the first week. Making sure the water is changed and cleaning up leaves your scent in the faun which is good because it will help your snake get used to you.
gmac Posted - 06/02/2011 : 18:55:53
i would clean it up just now.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000