The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 New Snake

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Paul Hume Posted - 27/01/2011 : 07:37:21
Hi all,

I have not been on here for absolutely ages, life is just a bit mental at the moment.

I thought I would let you all know that I got another new snake last night! it took some convincing but the boss finally gave in, Although it's new to me it is 14 years old and came from a friend who is moving and hasn't got room for it in the new pad.

I will put pics up as soon as I have any, it came in the viv so I havn't really seen it yet.

But as a word of warning to any new snake owners, they should come with a warning that they are highly adictive and you will end up with more! lol

Just over a year ago I got my first corn, and now I have 3 corns and a Royal and my son has a Corn too, and to top it off my daughter wants one this year too.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Paul Hume Posted - 27/01/2011 : 19:36:26
I havn't weighed him yet, but a rough measure against the tank he is about 5 and a half foot long.

When I weigh hime Ill let you know. Although how does everyone weigh their adult snakes ? all my others are babies and just weigh then on scales. I don't think Rusty will fit lol
Gaz_1989 Posted - 27/01/2011 : 19:00:09
Nice snake Paul. How big is he roughly? Weigh him when you get chance and let me know if you don't mind. Not seen any corn snakes of a really decent age before.

They sure are addictive. I had my first in october 2009 and had no plans for more. Now I've got 3 corns and a king. And my little girl (11 months old) keeps asking for a Jungle carpet. Lol.

Louise - you are nuts! Haha.

Gaz
Mort13 Posted - 27/01/2011 : 17:22:40
You have lovely snakes looking at your signature. Congrats on the new addition.
You're right that they should come with warnings. I bought Loki for my kids in August and in October I bought Falcor for myself and want more.
herriotfan Posted - 27/01/2011 : 16:27:12
Rusty is lovely, normals are so attractive.
Invalid User Posted - 27/01/2011 : 15:43:26
Awww, very nice snake.

I agree, they are so adictive. I got my first snake 8 weeks ago and now have 6 with another 2 coming in the next few weeks!
Paul Hume Posted - 27/01/2011 : 14:23:32
Here is the first picture. It's not a very good one as it was on my phone.

Paul Hume Posted - 27/01/2011 : 14:12:07
Hi,

No I have had a Royal for a few months now, it is a normal Corn I got last night. He was out roaming this morning and he was still out when I got home, seems like a super confident snake. I think I am going to call him Rusty as he is that colour. I managed to get a pic so will upload it as soon as I have it on my computer.
Benji54 Posted - 27/01/2011 : 13:48:06
cool, awesome stuff! was that the royal that is new? i love royals!
herriotfan Posted - 27/01/2011 : 09:17:28
Nice to know you've taken on a new 'older' snake. They can be very addictive you know!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000