The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Jus got the faun,What to do?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MickyB Posted - 22/01/2011 : 11:40:08
Faun arrived yesturday just made me less patient lol hoping to get a 2011 hatchling bout july'ish setting faun up like the hatchling 101 post but with pulse stat instead going to decorate it ounce the snake is settled just wondering how any of you have decorated your fauns,RUBs etc, pics would good thanks.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
herriotfan Posted - 22/01/2011 : 12:50:25
I used kitchen roll with all my hatchies until I knew they were all settled and were pooing as they should. Once they got into a nice routine and all was well then I changed to aspen because, like you say, they do love to borrow and snuggle in the aspen. July is ages away......what a long wait!!!
Invalid User Posted - 22/01/2011 : 12:41:49
Nimbus loves to go under the kitchen roll. He uses that more than the hides!
MickyB Posted - 22/01/2011 : 12:04:39
Nice! im going to use kitchen roll first to keep an eye on things then probs use aspen, like the look plus they like to burrow a bit
Invalid User Posted - 22/01/2011 : 11:50:47
I set my first faun up eactly as in the 101 guide but used loo roll tubes as hides and kitchen roll as substrate. I used a small ceramic cat dish for his water. I also put in a few extra small boxes for him to climb around. I ended up taking out the fern plant as Nimbus is quite big and it took up too much space but a hatchling would be fine. Got a couple of pics, not great but I took them a few weeks ago and you can see the faunarium.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000