The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 50 galon RUB

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 18/01/2011 : 20:07:26
any good for a temporary home? been moving flat and a wee bit skint, but wer due a bigger viv, would this be suitable? I no ive seen some pics with people using them. and also would a heat mat be cushty underneath it???

many thanks
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mikeyd_26 Posted - 19/01/2011 : 21:36:52
think they mean 50L !!! lol :)
mikerichards Posted - 19/01/2011 : 20:07:20
50 Gallon???? thats huge!! i would have said, if it is 50g, then its too big really. Snakes hate big open spaces with a passion, and can cause you some problems!!
On the flip side, RUBS make a very good home for the snake, and can be decorated as you would any other Viv.
the main downside is that you lose that ability to just 'have a look', as the sides are mostly opaque.
the majority of my collection live in RUBS, or similar, as they are much easier to 'store' that vivs.
gmac Posted - 18/01/2011 : 20:19:20
a mat that takes up third to half of the base, and had them in those rubs for about a year now
n/a Posted - 18/01/2011 : 20:16:10
cool. how long have yours been in for? and what size heat mat and stat would be best?
gmac Posted - 18/01/2011 : 20:13:08
I have some of mine in 50litre rubs with mats below and all works fine, so yes that will be fine so long as the mat is statted.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000