The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Hello Again and Couple Questions...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Gaz_1989 Posted - 15/01/2011 : 19:22:02
Hello again folks,

Im sure there are a few people on here who remember me, i used to be a forum regualar but rarely get on here any more.

I joined the forum with my snow corn Stella, now almost 2 years old. I then got the bug and got a CB10 Caramel corn, Pernod. I then got the bug even more and got a CB10 Bloodred Stripe, Sabai.

Today i went my local rep shop for mice and they had got a CB09 Chocolate Californian King Snake for £60. I handled him and just had to have him!

Ive paid a £30 deposit and they will hold him for a couple of weeks for me until i get a viv sorted.

Okay so my dilemma is - my 2 x CB10 corns are both in fauns at the moment, my plan was to get a 3 tier viv stack, with the top viv divided into 2 x 18" vivs for my young corns, then the bottom 2 vivs for Stella and the King Snake.

However the bloke i have contacted about making me the viv seems to have gone out of business, Wirral Vivz?

Does anyone know a maker of custom vivs? Failing this i may just have to get a 3' viv for the time being to stack on top of Stellas viv and then sort the stack out at a later stage.

Any advice appreciated and hello to old friends on here,

Gaz
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sta~ple Posted - 16/01/2011 : 12:46:42
You would have to google or check rfuk or something form custom makers. Either that or get the viv exotic stacks.
Gaz_1989 Posted - 16/01/2011 : 11:55:06
Thanks for reply. I did see the stack for sale yeh thanks, however i managed to get in touch with "Wirral Vivz" last night, he is currently very ill but hopes to be back in business in the future and is going to make me my custom set up as soon as he can.

For the time being i am going to get a vivexotic LX36 viv for the new arrival until my stack is ready.

Is Kellog still on here? And Hannah, Doogle, Steve and some of the other regular faces?

Gaz
Covps2blue Posted - 15/01/2011 : 21:49:14
where do you live?? have you seen my thread on the viv stack on ebay?? its 99p at the moment!!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000