The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 A thanks thread

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CSN Posted - 11/01/2011 : 16:32:00
This thread is to show thanks for people that have helped you with your corn or any other situation regarding your snakey.

Name and shame lol

i would like to thank

GMAC & KEHHLYR

They have helped me alot, especially gmac been up at 2am teaching me how to sort out temps lol.

show your thanks people!! name and shame lol
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sta~ple Posted - 17/01/2011 : 16:06:48
I'd thanks you all for being nice people XD but special thanks to those that put up with me on the chat :3 and me asking like a ton of questions although I don't thank the webcams on the chat though!
rick1894 Posted - 17/01/2011 : 11:16:44
General thanks to all poster's by reading this forum and a book i bought (reptile keepers guides- cornsnakes) i feel like an expert ;)

It's helped me to not panic and things to look out for, im now feeding Silva formerly known as Diego 2 pinkies and have changed substrate to aspen, have managed to weigh and measure him and just looking forward to his first shed since we've had him.

Thank's everyone and sure il be pestering for answere again soon lol.
Wendy Posted - 14/01/2011 : 22:35:30
hi I would like to say thanks to everyone here, I know I do not say much, but when I needed advice you guys were there to help. All going great now, and thank you all. I do spend hrs reading old posts, and learning as much as I can, guess I should be called the forum stalker . but seriously great advice etc, from all. keep up the good work.
Also love looking at all your beautiful pics of your snakes, which reminds me to put mine up soon.

lee2308 Posted - 14/01/2011 : 18:47:07
quote:
Originally posted by mikerichards

<------- Appaprently you arent quite right there!!!

quote:
Originally posted by eeji

I'd like to thank everyone for keeping the whole forum civil and friendly. There are no cliques, there are no bad attitudes, there are no high and mighty opinionated morons, just a great bunch of people with something in common that all get along (99% of the time!) and help each other where they can :)

lol

stotty01 Posted - 14/01/2011 : 17:30:11
quote:
Originally posted by stotty01

big thanks to everyone really :) but my big thanks will be going to, gmac and kehhlyr as will always help people and have a laugh no matter what :) and outside the forum oh_how_orginal we always have a laugh and tiffany-x for all the laughs :) and a big thank you to herriotfan who was very generous to tell my boss about advertising on her and offering me a space in her home for one of my snakies :) but everyone is really great on here :)

also im glad i joined here instead of RFUK first everyone is soo much more friendly and encouraging
stotty01 Posted - 14/01/2011 : 17:29:00
big thanks to everyone really :) but my big thanks will be going to, gmac and kehhlyr as will always help people and have a laugh no matter what :) and outside the forum oh_how_orginal we always have a laugh and tiffany-x for all the laughs :) and a big thank you to herriotfan who was very generous to tell my boss about advertising on her and offering me a space in her home for one of my snakies :) but everyone is really great on here :)
mikerichards Posted - 14/01/2011 : 08:58:34
<------- Appaprently you arent quite right there!!!

quote:
Originally posted by eeji

I'd like to thank everyone for keeping the whole forum civil and friendly. There are no cliques, there are no bad attitudes, there are no high and mighty opinionated morons, just a great bunch of people with something in common that all get along (99% of the time!) and help each other where they can :)

smiffy89 Posted - 13/01/2011 : 02:33:04
well 1st thanks to kaz and lewy for creating this site
2nd thanks goes to gmac and kehhlyr for their wisdom and spending a huge chunk of time on here and the chat section.
3rd thanks to all the mods who take time out from their busy days to help everyone with their problems.
And forth goes to us the members because even though we all have our differed opinions its nice to see us all getting along(well most of the time any way)
EmmaJayne Posted - 12/01/2011 : 15:49:03
I would like to thank everyone for being so welcoming and tolerant of silly questions lol
You have all been very kind and helpful and this has to be the friendliest forum iv ever been on!
x
kdlang Posted - 12/01/2011 : 00:33:48
I would like to thank all the people who helped me when i got my first corn alice and didnt really have a clue. I knew something wasnt right with his set up but the peeps on here helped me find out what and to put it right. Thanks to them i have now been a snake owner for over a year.

I would like to thank judith (kellog) who, although i don't see her on so often now, always manages to say exactly what i would like to but in a much better way. She makes people feel like they are not useless or stupid, and explains things in ways we can understand.

I would like to thanks GP and Mike Richards who helped me when I was havin problems with Dangerous but who ultimately wasnt meant to be.

And I would like to thank everyone for giving their time to make this the very special place that it is. This is a unique forum family
lotabob Posted - 11/01/2011 : 23:44:04
Can't really single anyone out, you've all been great and the advice has been top notch. Suppose a thanks to all the mods for keeping things tidy, a thanks to everyone for your pictures and videos. Without this site clearing up all the fluff on the net I don't think I'd have had the confidence to get a snake so thanks from me, Spot and Duke.
eeji Posted - 11/01/2011 : 23:35:29
baitman Posted - 11/01/2011 : 22:35:24
well i would like to thank all of you guys for the future as i know you will help me with any tips,ideas and guidance..

THANKS MUCHLY PEEPS
lucyloop Posted - 11/01/2011 : 21:52:58
I would like to thank...all the people that advised me in Oct/Nov when I first had Tiko and was cacking myself incase I did something wrong/he escaped/died/something terrible happened. I am sure I asked a load of daft questions but I learnt so much just by asking and everyone was so happy to help. Also away from here I will always be in debt to Proteus Animal Trust who are the rescue centre I got Tiko from, they provided me with this perfect little creature that I love and that makes me laugh (and worry) a alot! Also, all the names we all see all the time on here GMAC, Kehhlyr, Ginger Pony, Herriottfan - I am sure you don't realise how much more confident you make us all feel!! Oh a little tear has sprung up now! Damn you lovely people for making me emotional!
Lucy
Gemsyork Posted - 11/01/2011 : 19:10:56
I would like to thank Ali aka gingerpony and Daz For Mr Blobby and citrus senior they are 2 lovely snakes also for citrus JR and for the racking we had, They are 2 lovely people that are more than willing to help.

Also Mel for all the snakes we had a while back

last of all everyone else on here. x
Tiffany-x Posted - 11/01/2011 : 19:00:00
Aww, this is so cute! Well as with the rest of you here I think everyones input is certainly valued, but most importantly the mods, what would be do without them, and obv admin too, they do a fab job running this forum and VERY rarely are there any issues. It wouldnt be like that without them!

I obv have to say that Jamie (Doogle) is fabulous, but thats just cause I got Lacey from him, and she is perfect, I love how helpful you were, and how keen you were to show off your STUNNING collection! So thank you.

And then there is those few people who I talk to away from the forum, esp Catherine, because you put up with all of my traumas extremely well, and Stotty, that kid is amazing, he puts up with me always complaining about everything, and actually manages to cheer me up bless him!

But really I love all of you guys, I think there are some pretty fabulous people, and whether my latest dilemma is snake related or not you manage make me feel better, and I love laughing at you all! xD

BUT, there must always be a but, the only problem with this forum, is the encouragement, we all encourage each other to buy new snakes, its really bad guys, what happened to beating an addiction? xD

I love you guysssss!! Lots of hugs and kisses from Tiff and Lacey! :P
Tiffany-x
gmac Posted - 11/01/2011 : 18:59:23
think I would like to thank google and useless petshops for not being able to provide the correct information. Or we wouldnt be here
lrv2307 Posted - 11/01/2011 : 18:43:23
i would just like to say.........
its an honor to win this oscar.....lol, id like to thank, my mom, dad, director...

no seriously

big big big thanks to everyone......you are all wonderful ppl, big hearts,
where would all us newbie snake owners be without this forum
so, so helpful in all matters big or small, nothing is too much trouble

cannot thank everyone enough

big hugs
herriotfan Posted - 11/01/2011 : 18:26:19
I would have been lost without the friendly folk on here when I got my first snake. I try to help others now that I've gained a bit more experience and knowledge, it's my way of showing my thanks!
Newbie Posted - 11/01/2011 : 18:19:25
Thank you to everyone who has given me advice and left sticky threads for me to learn from, all who gave me kind thoughts after Pliskin and everyone who encouraged me to own another corn and complimented Vin xx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000