The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 i know youve prob covered this before

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lrv2307 Posted - 29/12/2010 : 18:48:02
just a quick question all

just fed morgana (5month old snow), going by a rough scale of hatchling weight/feed size/weight. she is a whapping 18g lol

should i start her on a double pinkie? or just keep her on a single one every 5 days (as im doing so at the moment)
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lrv2307 Posted - 30/12/2010 : 12:23:20
thanks inky
she is a lil cutie, and so so placid, although she did escape from me when i tried to pick her up the other day, so just left her quiet lol

will try her on her first douple pinkie on the 3rd, cannot believe how much they grow so quick lol
Inkygirl Posted - 30/12/2010 : 10:09:10
Awh good luck she is gorgeous. Could tell Cora was ready for a double feed and she seems to of grown loads since we started. Shes having her 1st fuzzie on feeding day :)
lrv2307 Posted - 29/12/2010 : 20:27:27
thanks red, next feed ill see how she does with two pinkies lol
Red123 Posted - 29/12/2010 : 19:43:31
I weighed keith and frank mid november when they were 13 weeks old and they weighed 15gramms and 16 gramms. They will be 5 months old mid january and have been feeding on small fuzzies every 7 days for a month now. I will have to weigh them again and see what they have gained. If there is not much of a visable bump after being fed I would certainly offer 2 pinkies at each feed for a while then maybe move to small fuzzies.
lrv2307 Posted - 29/12/2010 : 18:54:01
ill try her on a double for her next feed, little minx even went for the broken off leg of the pinkie lol
shes calmed down lovely now
Tiffany-x Posted - 29/12/2010 : 18:52:12
Id guess doubles are fine, my Lacey is only 9g and a pinky isnt leaving the hugest bump in her. :/
Tiffany-x

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000