The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Grumpy Medusa

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
saamicaat Posted - 28/12/2010 : 19:49:29
Medusa was fed on Sunday as I left her a week because she regurged
She usually hides on the sunday evening then seems to come to life on the Monday evening and climb and go wild, as it seems. However yesterday she didn't leave her hide. I did check on her to make sure she's okay but she seemed really grumpy..she seems the same again this evening. I haven't seen any signs of her going into shed but she is 'due' one according to the records I was given when I got her.
Can anybody try and shed some light on why she's behaving like this? It's probably nothing but me over worrying about her as she's only little
Thankyooouu
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lotabob Posted - 28/12/2010 : 20:58:07
With the move and everything its maybe just gotten a bit stressful. Just give her some time to relax again.
saamicaat Posted - 28/12/2010 : 20:38:02
Ah okay, that's helped. The people who I got her from said that she ate and everything during her last shed and was willing to be handled but I guess she may be feeling a little different about this one! Thanks
lotabob Posted - 28/12/2010 : 20:06:19
If she is due a shed and is acting like she is going into shed then I'd say its likely she is growing legs! Either that or starting the whole shedding saga. Medusa might just be one of those snakes that gets quite stressed out and agitated over shedding, it could even explain the regurge.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000