The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Lacey's first feed in her new home. xD

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tiffany-x Posted - 22/12/2010 : 18:19:15
Ok so if you didnt already guess I called her Lacey like a shoe lace! :P

So I went and fed her, I gave her her pinkie and it was gone in seconds. She just smelt it and it was already in her mouth, it did go down bum first but it went down really well. She ate it so quickly, I was really shocked! Within less than 5 minutes it had gone from her mouth down to like half way down her body, it just vanished! I left her for 10 minutes then let her make her own way into her faun. She looks really pleased and satisfied! Im so so so proud of her, she took it great and so confidently. I adore my little girl!

Sorry guys but I got so caught up in feeding her and by time I looked at my camera and realised the battery had gone it was already half into her mouth. Im so sorry guys but I promise you will get pictures next time.

I couldnt recommend Doogle (cymru corns) any more, he is fantastic, and not only are his snakes stunning they are also great snakes in general! I couldnt be more pleased so thank you soo much!! xD
Tiffany-x
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tiffany-x Posted - 23/12/2010 : 10:51:49
Fankyoo! :) Shes currently all curled up in her warm hide having a good old snooze. Im so glad all is well! :D
Tiffany-x
sullysteve Posted - 22/12/2010 : 23:06:53
Mad
Figs Posted - 22/12/2010 : 21:32:52
Congrats on her eating for you!
The name suits her too

Agreed with props for Doogle - my Mew is also fabulous!
Inkygirl Posted - 22/12/2010 : 20:54:20
AWH Tiff you sound in lurve lol. She is gorgeous. Glad all is well for you :)) xxx
Tiffany-x Posted - 22/12/2010 : 20:21:46
Thanks guys! As soon as the name popped into my mind I knew it would be perfect for her, and I think it suits her too! :P
Tiffany-x
Invalid User Posted - 22/12/2010 : 19:16:03
Cool name!

Don't forget to have the camera charged next time. I want pics! lol

Glad she is doing so well. Sounds like a great little snakey :o)
herriotfan Posted - 22/12/2010 : 18:34:23
That's really good news Tiff. Shame you forgot the photos but I can understand why! I love the name, nearly called one of mine Lacey.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000