The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Being awake during the day

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
saamicaat Posted - 22/12/2010 : 10:43:03
Yesterday Medusa seemed to be awake for a few hours during the day?! She is usually asleep from the early hours of the morning untill about 6ish in the evening. She was under her hide with her head resting on her tail poking poking out of a gap in the hide. Where her faun is there's no people around and it's pretty quite and stuff. Can anybody shed any light on this? Thanks
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
saamicaat Posted - 23/12/2010 : 12:15:00
Ah okay, thank you. It was just a bit unusual for her to be awake as she usually sleeps really well but I guess it's just one of those things. Thank you!
jonoandapril Posted - 23/12/2010 : 10:54:27
likewise, both of ours are awake at odd times. i just leave em to it, no bed times for my snakeys lol
lotabob Posted - 22/12/2010 : 19:54:28
Yeah Spot would occasionally come out during the day, mainly if he has a call of nature but I'll sometimes see him spying out of his hide at lunchtime. Wouldn't worry about it.
herriotfan Posted - 22/12/2010 : 14:08:02
Mine are quite often awake and peep out at me or move around their vivs during the day. I don't consider it to be anything unusual!
a33272 Posted - 22/12/2010 : 11:02:25
i wouldnt worry my corn is like that from time to time, and my JCP is always about in the day time
saamicaat Posted - 22/12/2010 : 10:49:08
When I walked past she put her head in the hide untill I was gone. She did that every time I walked past.
a33272 Posted - 22/12/2010 : 10:45:45
how do u know she was awake though :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000