The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 quick question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 12/12/2010 : 13:42:10
hi guys. im new to snakes and have just brought home my first on weds. hes currently going through his 7 days settling in period. he must of decided to do a little exploring last night as this morning he had pooed in his tank. so, my question is, do i clean it up and disturb him or will he be ok with a little mess for a few more days until the 7 days are up? hes on kitchen paper so it would mean picking him up to change it. cheers in advance.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 12/12/2010 : 16:24:33
ok i will, thanks for the advice.
herriotfan Posted - 12/12/2010 : 15:39:21
Hi
Welcome to the forum.
In answer to your question, I would clean it up. You need to go in and change his water daily so it won't matter if you need to change his kitchen roll. You'll probably find he darts off away from you which is fine and nothing to worry about. If he stays put and you need to move him just gently scoop him up and put him elsewhere in his tank. It won't do any harm if you need to touch him just to move him for cleaning. Hope that helps.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000