The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 When to start with more food?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Carson1915 Posted - 06/12/2010 : 20:13:48
Just a quick few questions.

1. Carson is about 5 to 6 months i've had her since saturday and also fed her then as she was due a feed. She ate with minium fuss, however i notice the was no lump after eating it, also she was really active after eating it. My question is what age or when should she be on two pinkies.

2. I noticed most people recomended that you have two hides one in the warm and one in cool end, i was just wondering is a toielt roll tube is okay as a hide. I have a ceramic hide in the warm side but none in cool side

Thanks in advance Gary!
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Carson1915 Posted - 08/12/2010 : 20:20:51
Fed her earlier on today, i gave her on of the bigger of the bunch, however defrosted two incase she was ready for it, once she ate the first bigger one a lump appeared so the small one went into the bin. Thanks for the advice people.
herriotfan Posted - 06/12/2010 : 21:19:30
Have a look on the caresheet, via the homepage. That gives you loads of great information.
Have you left her alone for the 7 day settling in period? Also make sure you leave her alone for 48 hours after feeding to let her digest her food, you don't want her regurgitating it!
Carson1915 Posted - 06/12/2010 : 21:14:37
Thanks for the speedy respone. Once i've fed her on wednesday i'll double check and if there is no lump i'll try another one
n/a Posted - 06/12/2010 : 20:43:55
1. If she doesn't hav a lump on the side then u should start feeding larger prey items.
2. Toilet tube is ok as a hide, i use it as my snakes hide also.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000