The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Vivs

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
drchino Posted - 06/12/2010 : 01:27:12
What size vivs do you guys use? Am contemplating getting rid of my exo terra viv and going for a 2 stack wooden viv that would actually take up the same amount of space. I was just wondering if I'd need a 3 of 4 foot viv for when Izzy gets full size.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
drchino Posted - 06/12/2010 : 19:41:10
Thanks your input guys. Izzy should be fine in her viv for quite some time.

I've just got to make a decision now... whether to get 2 wooden 3ft vivs and move Izzy into one and get a royal for the second or to just get the 1 wooden and put it under Izzys exo terra. Hmmm! Can't afford a royal for a while so I guess I've got lots of time to make a decision! Not sure if I could part with the exo terra but it is huge!
hiper2009 Posted - 06/12/2010 : 18:01:21
A 3x2x2 is perfect for a cornsnake really but again depends on how big your cornsnake grows i think if over 5ft best to go for a nice 4ft viv so it has the ability to stretch out and climb with out feeling like it has no room to.
herriotfan Posted - 06/12/2010 : 14:51:41
It will depend on how big your snake grows, how active the snake is and how much it comes out. On average a 3 or 4 foot viv would normally be fine.
It's one of those questions that depends on the individual snake for an answer!
Mort13 Posted - 06/12/2010 : 14:17:31
I've bought a VX36 (3 foot) ready for when mine are big enough to go in seperate vivs. The partitioned one they are in at the mo is custom built and the same length and depth as the VX36,just not quite as tall.
lrv2307 Posted - 06/12/2010 : 12:51:26
I have an LX36 from bluelizard reptiles

plenty big enough x
n/a Posted - 06/12/2010 : 06:51:40
hi my viv was a custom made job and it is 36"x19"x18" l x h x w ..... it seems ample enough for the trio (for now)
lotabob Posted - 06/12/2010 : 01:37:14
I'm planning on getting a 4 foot viv when Spot gets bigger, but that is a few years down the line (I think).

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000