The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 so I NEED HELP ha

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 30/11/2010 : 23:24:22
So my corn snake is about 11 months and I bought him in september. He's shed 2 times since then. He turned white about 2 and a half weeks ago. I thought he was gonna shed but he remained white for till about the day before yesterday. He's now back to his regular color with a little bit of white on his eyes. Is he in his shedding stage? Or could that have been something else. Cuz I haven't fed him since before he first turned white (beecause he wouldn't accept the food when he was white) should I try to feed him cuz he's normal again or will he still shed!?! Someone please help ha
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 01/12/2010 : 20:13:21
Ok thanks! Ill update this if and when he sheds haha :p
herriotfan Posted - 01/12/2010 : 10:31:52
Now he looks as if he's back to normal he'll probably shed within a day or two. Don't worry about him not eating, they can go months without food. He'll be ready for his meal once he's shed but you could offer it to him anytime if it worries you. Won't be long before you have one bright shiny snake!
Katie.Dublin Posted - 01/12/2010 : 00:01:27
This is normal! Usually they go into blue, and their skin developes the blue/white sheen. Then they will return to normal. Et voila, you'll have your shed in the next day or two don't worry:)
If you think he might be having trouble you can put a damp tea-towel in his viv and he'll use it if he needs to. Otherwise just make sure you have a log or something else scratchy!
Claude Posted - 30/11/2010 : 23:29:26
Sounds like a shed is on your way to me.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000