The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 A VERY happy owner

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lotabob Posted - 10/11/2010 : 21:49:46
I have been a snake owner for 6 weeks now and have just weighed Spot, he was 10 grams when he first arrived and today he weighed in at 20 grams. So he is now twice the snake he used to be. It has been an absolute joy these past 6 weeks, watching him settling in, and me learning the ropes, seeing his strength increase, when he squeezes my hand now (for grip) you can feel the power he is getting. I've made a few changes for the better to my vivarium and how I do things due to advice recieved on here and I am very grateful for everyones help and support. I hope everyone who has given me advice can share in my joy at Spot's progress, he would give a thumbs up but evolution has other ideas so you'll just have to settle for a picture of him on his climbing frame.

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kehhlyr Posted - 11/11/2010 : 12:30:53
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

......he would give a thumbs up but evolution has other ideas...........

Quote of the week.
gingerpony Posted - 11/11/2010 : 10:45:18
lots of happy owners that's what we like to see
herriotfan Posted - 11/11/2010 : 10:43:17
It's an amazing feeling isn't it? I love being a snake mummy.
Mort13 Posted - 11/11/2010 : 07:43:21
Snap!! Loki weighed in at 20g on Monday this week! He's really growing now he's on the fuzzies. Weighed little Falcor yesterday and he's 13g. Can feel the difference when handling them,made me realise how much Loki has grown
Amazing aren't they. Every complete shed,successful feed,them growing well makes you feel like a proud parent. How can you not feel priveleged to own such beautiful amazing creatures
Katie.Dublin Posted - 10/11/2010 : 23:18:31
Congrats:) Delighted for ya! You wont notice the time going by till he's three foot!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000