The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Question for Kellog regarding binder things

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mort13 Posted - 12/10/2010 : 23:26:17
Hope you don't mind me pointing a question to you Its just that I've looked at the viv set up thread and noticed your binder things to stop the lil tinkers escaping through the glass.
Loki is 4 cm away from being the width and depth of his faun so I'm going to partition a 3 foot viv for him and I don't want to take the chance of him escaping.
Seen those binders and I think its a brill idea,had a look but theres a few different sizes and wondered if theres a size thats best?

Thanks again
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ryanred5 Posted - 14/10/2010 : 14:25:32
You could keep a spare and sell the rest on here lol.
Mort13 Posted - 13/10/2010 : 21:15:48
Cheers for thst. Good price too and like you say its always handy to have spares
ryanred5 Posted - 13/10/2010 : 19:40:15
Here is a link to some 6mm Clear Slide Binders on Ebay, they are only £2.19 but you get 10 of them, great for if they get damaged:-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Slide-Binders-6mm-CLEAR-Pack-10-FREE-POSTAGE-/380250998254?pt=UK_BOI_Office_Office_Supplies_Stationery_ET&hash=item5888b9c5ee

Hope that helps.
Mort13 Posted - 13/10/2010 : 07:45:51
Thanks for that,will measure the glass then (never thought of that!)
Thankyou again for giving me,and probably many others such a brill idea to stop our little uns escaping
Kellog Posted - 13/10/2010 : 02:23:51
Cant be much help Amanda, as we had those binders lying around because of work....but not in a pack that gives any detail. All I can tell you is that they are 25cm long and work perfectly....but whether they are 3mm or 5mm I have no idea ....guess its a case of what fits on the glass and mine happened to fit, just lucky . Maybe you could measure thickness of glass to get rough idea?

Sorry I cant be of more help.

xxx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000